DeWalt DCD710S2 3/8" 12V MAX* Drill Driver Kit
- DeWalt 12V MAX* tools offer the ultimate in lightweight power and portability
- Powerful enough to handle many of the same jobs that typically require 18 volt tools
- Dual speed transmission allows you to dial in just the right amount of power and conserve battery life
- Bright LED work light illuminates the darkest of work areas
- Handy integrated belt hook for added portability
- Flat battery base allows tool to be stood up on almost any flat surface
- Lightweight and compact, gets into the tightest of spaces
- Powerful enough to handle many of the jobs typically reserved for 18 volt tools
The "Holy Grail" of cordless power tool design is to find the ultimate balance of weight and power. A powerful tool is a beautiful thing, but if you can barely lift it, it's almost useless. A feather light tool is easy to use and carry around, but if it's under powered, it's almost useless. The DeWalt DCD710S2 12V MAX* Drill Driver Kit strives to achieve that ideal balance and offers heavyweight tool power in a lightweight and compact package. The 12V MAX* line of cordless tools is designed for both homeowners and professionals alike. The DeWalt DCD710S2 can handle many of the tasks that a larger 18 volt tool can, but it offers that power in a much smaller package. It's just as much at home hanging curtain rods as it is driving sheetrock screws and almost anything in between. Don't pay for power you don't need and don't trade power for comfort. The DeWalt DCD710S2 12V MAX* Drill Driver Kit will give you all the power and performance you need in a lightweight and affordable package.
*Battery pack voltage without load is 12v, nominal load voltage is 10.8v
The DCD710S2 includes:
- 1 (One) DCD710 3/8" drill/driver
- 2 (Two) 12V MAX* lithium ion battery packs
- 1 (One) Fast charger
- 1 (One) Belt hook
- 1 (One) Contractor bag
- Voltage: 12v no load, 10.8v nominal load
- Number of Speeds: 2
- RPM: 0 - 400 / 0 - 1,500
- Battery: Max Li-Ion
- Chuck Size: 3/8" Keyless
- LED Light: Yes
- Weight: 2.5lbs
Most DeWalt Tools purchased on or after January 1, 2004 come with a warranty package that includes:
Three-Year Limited Warranty. DeWalt will repair, without charge, any defects due to faulty materials or workmanship for three years from the date of purchase. This warranty does not cover part failure due to normal wear or tool abuse. For further detail of warranty coverage and warranty repair information, visit www.dewalt.com or call 1-800-4-DEWALT (1-800-433-9258). This warranty does not apply to accessories or damage caused where repairs have been made or attempted by others. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may have other rights which vary in certain states or provinces.
In addition to the warranty, DeWalt tools are covered by our:
- One-Year Free Service Contract. DeWalt will maintain the tool and replace worn parts caused by normal use, for free, any time during the first year after purchase.
- 90-Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied with the performance of your DeWalt Power Tool, Laser, or Nailer for any reason, you can return it within 90 days from the date of purchase with a receipt for a full refund – no questions asked.
- DeWalt HAND TOOLS LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY
DeWalt warrants this product to the original purchaser for its useful life (not to exceed one year for products with electrical or electronic components) against deficiencies in material and workmanship. This LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY does not cover products that are improperly used, abused, altered or repaired. Deficient products will be replaced or repaired.
THIS LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY IS GIVEN IN LIEU OF ALL OTHERS INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND EXCLUDES ALL INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts or the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so these limitations may not apply to you. This LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY gives you specific legal rights that may vary from state to state.
- DEWALT MECHANICS TOOLS FULL LIFETIME WARRANTY
If any DEWALT Mechanics Tool ever fails, DEWALT will replace it. Tools covered by the warranty include: wrenches, sockets, ratchets and drive accessories. Tools which have been improperly used, abused or altered are not covered under policy. Proof of purchase is required. Warranty is not transferable. Do not return this product to a store. See DEWALT.com for details or simply call 1-800-4DEWALT (1-800-443-9258)and DEWALT will ship a replacement. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.
- See specific tools for exceptions and/or read the Warranty FAQ.
- Click here for warranty information on tools purchased before January 1, 2004.
We believe a solid warranty package ensures the safety, reliability and service our products are meant to deliver — from the beginning to the end of every job.