DeWalt DCD740B 20V MAX Lithium Ion 3/8'' Right Angle Drill/Driver (Bare Tool)
Exclusions may apply. Dewalt $10 Off Bare Tool Promotion runs Now - June 30th, 2013.
- Compact design (4" front to back) makes drilling in hard to reach spots easy
- Many drilling and fastening jobs will be easy thanks to the dual speed ranges (0-650/0-2000RPM)
- Multi-grip trigger grants easy trigger access when operating in a confined space
- 3/8" Ratcheting Chuck features a Deep Hex Pocket which allows 2" hex bits to be fully inserted for further tight spot operation convenience
- Bare tool (Batteries and Charger NOT included)
Working in tight spots with an average drill/driver will not only yield poor results, but you'll have a horrible time doing so. Do a great job and look awesome doing so when you use DeWalt's new DCD740B. This 20V MAX Right Angle Drill/Driver is just 4" from front to back, great for hard to reach areas. Carry out many different drilling and fastening jobs thanks to its dual speed ranges (0-650/0-2000RPM). When you don't have much space to work with, maintaining pressure on the trigger can be difficult. Luckily DeWalt incorporated a multi-grip trigger which ensures easy access. Long bits can be a problem as well, but DeWalt has a solution for that too. The 3/8" Ratcheting Chuck features a Deep Hex Pocket, allowing full insertion of 2" hex bits for even further tight spot operation convenience. This is the bare tool, batteries and a charger are not included. Like all of their tools, this right angle drill/driver from DeWalt is Guaranteed Tough.
The DCD740B includes:
- One (1) DeWalt DCD740 20V MAX 3/8" Right Angle Drill/Driver
- (Batteries and Charger Sold Separately)
- Voltage: 20V MAX
- Max Power: 360UWO
- Chuck Size: 3/8"
- # of Speed Settings: 2
- rpm: 0-650/0-2000
- Chuck Type: Plastic, ratcheting
- Weight: 3.8lbs
Most DeWalt Tools purchased on or after January 1, 2004 come with a warranty package that includes:
Three-Year Limited Warranty. DeWalt will repair, without charge, any defects due to faulty materials or workmanship for three years from the date of purchase. This warranty does not cover part failure due to normal wear or tool abuse. For further detail of warranty coverage and warranty repair information, visit www.dewalt.com or call 1-800-4-DEWALT (1-800-433-9258). This warranty does not apply to accessories or damage caused where repairs have been made or attempted by others. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may have other rights which vary in certain states or provinces.
In addition to the warranty, DeWalt tools are covered by our:
- One-Year Free Service Contract. DeWalt will maintain the tool and replace worn parts caused by normal use, for free, any time during the first year after purchase.
- 90-Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied with the performance of your DeWalt Power Tool, Laser, or Nailer for any reason, you can return it within 90 days from the date of purchase with a receipt for a full refund – no questions asked.
- DeWalt HAND TOOLS LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY
DeWalt warrants this product to the original purchaser for its useful life (not to exceed one year for products with electrical or electronic components) against deficiencies in material and workmanship. This LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY does not cover products that are improperly used, abused, altered or repaired. Deficient products will be replaced or repaired.
THIS LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY IS GIVEN IN LIEU OF ALL OTHERS INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND EXCLUDES ALL INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts or the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so these limitations may not apply to you. This LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY gives you specific legal rights that may vary from state to state.
- DEWALT MECHANICS TOOLS FULL LIFETIME WARRANTY
If any DEWALT Mechanics Tool ever fails, DEWALT will replace it. Tools covered by the warranty include: wrenches, sockets, ratchets and drive accessories. Tools which have been improperly used, abused or altered are not covered under policy. Proof of purchase is required. Warranty is not transferable. Do not return this product to a store. See DEWALT.com for details or simply call 1-800-4DEWALT (1-800-443-9258)and DEWALT will ship a replacement. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.
- See specific tools for exceptions and/or read the Warranty FAQ.
- Click here for warranty information on tools purchased before January 1, 2004.
We believe a solid warranty package ensures the safety, reliability and service our products are meant to deliver — from the beginning to the end of every job.