DeWalt DCD760B 1/2'' 18 Volt Cordless Drill/Driver (Bare Tool)
Exclusions may apply. Dewalt $10 Off Bare Tool Promotion runs Now - June 30th, 2013.
- Compact and lightweight, use it all day with less fatigue
- Dual speed range (0-500/0-1700 rpm) means you can "dial in" the speed to fit the application and work more efficiently
- Bright LED worklight provides a bright beam of light to illuminate even the darkest workspaces
- At only 8.2", this little powerhouse can get into the tightest of spaces
- Batteries and Charger NOT included
The new DeWalt DCD760B drill/driver offers a best-in-class length and a smaller footprint for increased balance and control. The handles of the drills are improved for a better grip and increased user comfort. A bright LED work light provides increased visibility in dimly lit areas. DeWalt is the leading manufacturer of industrial power tools and stands behind their products with their 90 day satisfaction guarantee and their 3 year warranty. What do you have to lose! Add this Bare Tool to your DeWalt Kit.
The DCD760B includes:
- One (1) DeWalt 1/2" (13mm) 18V Cordless Compact Drill/Driver (Bare Tool)
- (Batteries and charger sold separately)
- Voltage: 18 V
- Max Power: 350 UWO
- # of Speed Settings: 2
- Max RPM: 0-500/0-1700
- Clutch Settings: 17
- Chuck Size: 1/2 "
- Chuck Type: plastic, ratcheting
- Weight: 3.0 (tool only) lbs
Most DeWalt Tools purchased on or after January 1, 2004 come with a warranty package that includes:
Three-Year Limited Warranty. DeWalt will repair, without charge, any defects due to faulty materials or workmanship for three years from the date of purchase. This warranty does not cover part failure due to normal wear or tool abuse. For further detail of warranty coverage and warranty repair information, visit www.dewalt.com or call 1-800-4-DEWALT (1-800-433-9258). This warranty does not apply to accessories or damage caused where repairs have been made or attempted by others. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may have other rights which vary in certain states or provinces.
In addition to the warranty, DeWalt tools are covered by our:
- One-Year Free Service Contract. DeWalt will maintain the tool and replace worn parts caused by normal use, for free, any time during the first year after purchase.
- 90-Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied with the performance of your DeWalt Power Tool, Laser, or Nailer for any reason, you can return it within 90 days from the date of purchase with a receipt for a full refund – no questions asked.
- DeWalt HAND TOOLS LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY
DeWalt warrants this product to the original purchaser for its useful life (not to exceed one year for products with electrical or electronic components) against deficiencies in material and workmanship. This LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY does not cover products that are improperly used, abused, altered or repaired. Deficient products will be replaced or repaired.
THIS LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY IS GIVEN IN LIEU OF ALL OTHERS INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND EXCLUDES ALL INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts or the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so these limitations may not apply to you. This LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY gives you specific legal rights that may vary from state to state.
- DEWALT MECHANICS TOOLS FULL LIFETIME WARRANTY
If any DEWALT Mechanics Tool ever fails, DEWALT will replace it. Tools covered by the warranty include: wrenches, sockets, ratchets and drive accessories. Tools which have been improperly used, abused or altered are not covered under policy. Proof of purchase is required. Warranty is not transferable. Do not return this product to a store. See DEWALT.com for details or simply call 1-800-4DEWALT (1-800-443-9258)and DEWALT will ship a replacement. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.
- See specific tools for exceptions and/or read the Warranty FAQ.
- Click here for warranty information on tools purchased before January 1, 2004.
We believe a solid warranty package ensures the safety, reliability and service our products are meant to deliver — from the beginning to the end of every job.