DeWalt DCD780B Lithium Ion Compact Drill / Driver
DeWalt DCD780B 20V MAX Lithium Ion Compact Drill / Driver (Bare Tool)
- Compact and lightweight design allows operation in confined spaces
- Plow through a wide range of fastening and drilling jobs with the 2-speed high speed transmission (0-600/0-2,000 RPM)
- Superior bit retention is attained with the heavy-duty 1/2" ratcheting chuck
- Ergonomic handle is comfortable and offers additional control
- Never overtorque or strip a fastener again with the 15 position clutch, allowing excellent torque management
- Bare Tool (Batteries and Charger NOT included)
The DCD780B from DeWalt is an excellent 20V MAX Lithium Ion Compact Drill/Driver. Its 2 speed high transmission (0-600/0-2,000 RPM) allows it to carry out both high torque and high speed applications. Despite all its power, its design is compact, lightweight, and ergonomic so it is easy to use and it can work where larger tools can't fit. You don't want your bit falling out in the middle of a job, and that's why DeWalt incorporated a heavy-duty 1/2" ratcheting chuck, so that never happens. The 15 position clutch offers precise torque management, making tricky fastening applications to be carried out without a hitch. This item is a bare tool, the batteries and charger are not included. Like all of their tools, this Drill/Driver from DeWalt is Guaranteed Tough.
The DCD780B includes:
- One (1) DeWalt DCD780 20V MAX Compact Drill/Driver
- (Batteries and Charger Sold Separately)
- Voltage: 20V MAX*
- Max Power: 350UWO
- Speed Settings: 2
- Max rpm: 2000
- Clutch Settings: 15
- Chuck Size: 1/2"
- Chuck Type: 1/2" ratcheting
- Weight: 3.4lbs
- No Load Speed: 0-600/0-2000rpm
- Length: 7.5"
Most DeWalt Tools purchased on or after January 1, 2004 come with a warranty package that includes a Three-Year Limited Warranty and a One-Year Free Service Contract. DeWalt Hand Tools and Mechanics tools are covered by a Limited lifetime warranty. For specific tool exceptions and warranty information on tools purchased before January 1, 2004, please visit http://bdk.force.com/FAQ/PKB_Search?brand=DeWALT