DeWalt DCD780C2 20V MAX 1.5 Ah Li-Ion Compact Drill Driver Kit
- Compact and lightweight frame lessens fatigue and increases control, even when operating in confined quarters
- 1/2" chuck grasps the bit feverishly
- Two operating speeds (0-600 and 0-2000 rpm) adapt to any fastening or drilling job
- Includes a 20V Li-Ion battery (with no memory effect) and a 30 minute charger, meaning you are ready to work right off the bat
- Also includes a carrying case and belt clip
Gone are the days when wielding a powerful drill/driver all day would make the average workers arms want to fall off. If you want power and easy operation in one package, DeWalt's DCD780C2 Drill Driver Kit is calling your name. Its compact and lightweight design gives your arms a rest, but that doesn't mean that the tool rests on its laurels when there is work to be done. Choose from two operating speeds (0-600 and 0-2,000 rpm) so you can adapt to any fastening or drilling job. The 1/2" chuck clutches the bit fervently; it won't let you down even when putting out its max 310 in-lbs of torque. The DCD780C2 kit includes a 20V battery, 30 min charger, carrying case, and a belt hook; everything you need to start working. Like all DeWalt products, this kit is Guaranteed Tough.
The DCD780C2 includes:
- One (1) DeWalt 20V MAX* 1.5 Ah Li-Ion Compact Drill Driver - DCD780C2
- Two (2) 20V MAX* Li-Ion Battery Packs
- One (1) Belt Hook
- One (1) Charger
- One (1) Carrying Case
- Voltage: 20V
- Torque: 310 in-lbs.
- RPM: 0 - 600 / 0 - 2,000
- Chuck Size: 1/2-in
- Chuck Type: 1/2-in Ratcheting
- Battery Amp Hours: 1.5 Ah
- Clutch Settings: 15
- Battery Type: MAX* Li-Ion
- Length: 7.5-in
- Weight: 3.4 lbs.
- Shipping Weight: 13 lbs.
- Max Watts Output: 350
- No. of Batteries Included: 2
Most DeWalt Tools purchased on or after January 1, 2004 come with a warranty package that includes:
Three-Year Limited Warranty. DeWalt will repair, without charge, any defects due to faulty materials or workmanship for three years from the date of purchase. This warranty does not cover part failure due to normal wear or tool abuse. For further detail of warranty coverage and warranty repair information, visit www.dewalt.com or call 1-800-4-DEWALT (1-800-433-9258). This warranty does not apply to accessories or damage caused where repairs have been made or attempted by others. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may have other rights which vary in certain states or provinces.
In addition to the warranty, DeWalt tools are covered by our:
- One-Year Free Service Contract. DeWalt will maintain the tool and replace worn parts caused by normal use, for free, any time during the first year after purchase.
- 90-Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied with the performance of your DeWalt Power Tool, Laser, or Nailer for any reason, you can return it within 90 days from the date of purchase with a receipt for a full refund – no questions asked.
- DeWalt HAND TOOLS LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY
DeWalt warrants this product to the original purchaser for its useful life (not to exceed one year for products with electrical or electronic components) against deficiencies in material and workmanship. This LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY does not cover products that are improperly used, abused, altered or repaired. Deficient products will be replaced or repaired.
THIS LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY IS GIVEN IN LIEU OF ALL OTHERS INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND EXCLUDES ALL INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts or the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so these limitations may not apply to you. This LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY gives you specific legal rights that may vary from state to state.
- DEWALT MECHANICS TOOLS FULL LIFETIME WARRANTY
If any DEWALT Mechanics Tool ever fails, DEWALT will replace it. Tools covered by the warranty include: wrenches, sockets, ratchets and drive accessories. Tools which have been improperly used, abused or altered are not covered under policy. Proof of purchase is required. Warranty is not transferable. Do not return this product to a store. See DEWALT.com for details or simply call 1-800-4DEWALT (1-800-443-9258)and DEWALT will ship a replacement. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.
- See specific tools for exceptions and/or read the Warranty FAQ.
- Click here for warranty information on tools purchased before January 1, 2004.
We believe a solid warranty package ensures the safety, reliability and service our products are meant to deliver — from the beginning to the end of every job.
Overall Rating for DeWalt DCD780C2 1.5 Ah Li-Ion Compact Drill Driver Kit
By Sergei from Sugar Land, TX on February 17, 2012
I got a second drill on eBay without battery just for $57 and I have two driils with two batteries.
Shipping from Tools-Plus was prompt.
Pros:Compact, lite, small grip, planty of power, LED.