DeWalt DCD785C2 20V MAX Lithium Ion Compact Hammerdrill Kit
- 3.8 lb design, combined with comfortable handle, makes this hammer drill extremely easy to control
- Two operating speeds (0-600 and 0-2,000 rpm) allow the hammer drill to adapt to many different jobs
- Heavy-duty 1/2" ratcheting chuck (with carbide inserts) grabs your bit and won't let go until you tell it to
- Kit includes a 20V battery, charger, carrying case, and belt clip
While hammer drills can drill neat holes in concrete and masonry, a tool that potent has to be kept on a tight leash so their hits don't go awry. DeWalt's DCD785C2 Lithium Ion Compact Hammerdrill Kit weighs in at just 3.5 lbs, making it extremely easy to handle. Don't take this for a lightweight though; it can put out up to 34,000 BPM, so hold on tight! This power tool has two speeds, 0-600 and 0-2000 rpm, so you can adapt to a multitude of different applications. The hammer drill's handle is comfortable and easy to hold, so you have complete control over your work. Speaking of control, tired of your chuck being a butterfingers and dropping your bit? The DCD785C2's heavy duty 1/2" ratcheting chuck (with carbide inserts) flexes its muscles and holds on to your bit like nobody's business. This is a kit, which means that you also get a 20V battery, a charger, a belt hook, and carrying case; everything you need to deck out your spectacular DeWalt Hammer Drill. This kit is Guaranteed Tough.
The DCD785C2 includes:
- One (1) DeWalt 20V MAX* 1.5 Ah Li-Ion Compact Hammer Drill Driver - DCD785C2
- Two (2) 20V MAX* Li-Ion Battery Packs
- One (1) Belt Hook
- One (1) Charger
- One (1) Carrying Case
- Voltage: 20V
- Battery Amp Hours: 1.5
- RPM: 0 - 600 / 0 - 2,000
- BPM: 34,000
- Torque: 310 in-lbs.
- Chuck Type: 1/2-in Ratcheting
- Clutch Settings: 15
- Weight: 3.5 lbs.
- Battery Type: MAX* Li-Ion
Most DeWalt Tools purchased on or after January 1, 2004 come with a warranty package that includes:
Three-Year Limited Warranty. DeWalt will repair, without charge, any defects due to faulty materials or workmanship for three years from the date of purchase. This warranty does not cover part failure due to normal wear or tool abuse. For further detail of warranty coverage and warranty repair information, visit www.dewalt.com or call 1-800-4-DEWALT (1-800-433-9258). This warranty does not apply to accessories or damage caused where repairs have been made or attempted by others. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may have other rights which vary in certain states or provinces.
In addition to the warranty, DeWalt tools are covered by our:
- One-Year Free Service Contract. DeWalt will maintain the tool and replace worn parts caused by normal use, for free, any time during the first year after purchase.
- 90-Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied with the performance of your DeWalt Power Tool, Laser, or Nailer for any reason, you can return it within 90 days from the date of purchase with a receipt for a full refund – no questions asked.
- DeWalt HAND TOOLS LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY
DeWalt warrants this product to the original purchaser for its useful life (not to exceed one year for products with electrical or electronic components) against deficiencies in material and workmanship. This LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY does not cover products that are improperly used, abused, altered or repaired. Deficient products will be replaced or repaired.
THIS LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY IS GIVEN IN LIEU OF ALL OTHERS INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND EXCLUDES ALL INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts or the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so these limitations may not apply to you. This LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY gives you specific legal rights that may vary from state to state.
- DEWALT MECHANICS TOOLS FULL LIFETIME WARRANTY
If any DEWALT Mechanics Tool ever fails, DEWALT will replace it. Tools covered by the warranty include: wrenches, sockets, ratchets and drive accessories. Tools which have been improperly used, abused or altered are not covered under policy. Proof of purchase is required. Warranty is not transferable. Do not return this product to a store. See DEWALT.com for details or simply call 1-800-4DEWALT (1-800-443-9258)and DEWALT will ship a replacement. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.
- See specific tools for exceptions and/or read the Warranty FAQ.
- Click here for warranty information on tools purchased before January 1, 2004.
We believe a solid warranty package ensures the safety, reliability and service our products are meant to deliver — from the beginning to the end of every job.