DeWalt DCD950B 1/2" 18 Volt XRP Hammerdrill/Drill/Driver (Bare Tool)
- Patented 3-speed all-metal transmission allows you to adjust the tool to the application resulting in increased performance and efficiency
- Powered by DeWalt's extended runtime XRP battery system (sold separately)
- Heavy-duty 1/2" self-tightening chuck keeps a tight grip on the bit and reduces slippage and bit damage
- Bright LED worklight illuminated dark, confined work areas
- High power motor is incredily efficient and delivers 450 unit watts of max power making it ideal for almost any drilling or fastening application
- Chuck tightens throughout operation providing superior bit gripping stregnth
- Compact design offers the ideal amount of balance and superior controlability
- Batteries and Charger NOT included
Buy this DCD950B Bare Tool and add it to your collection. Each DeWalt XRP hammerdrill/drill/driver has a patented, three-speed transmission that matches each speed to the appropriate application, offering professional end users maximum performance for various applications. For example, first speed is ideal for drilling large holes in wood using large diameter hole saws and self-feed bits. Second speed is ideal for use with auger bits and step bits, while third speed is most commonly used for fastening and hammer drilling into concrete. The speed shifting control is now positioned front to back and has positive detent stops allowing users to easily shift between various speeds. Additionally, the new drills now have a two-collar design that enables users to quickly transition among drilling, screwdriving and hammer drilling modes without changing the clutch setting.
The DCD950B includes:
- One (1) DeWalt 1/2" (13mm) 18V XRP Hammerdrill/Drill/Driver (Bare Tool)
- One (1) 360 deg. Side Handle
- (Batteries and charger sold separately)
- Voltage: 18 Volt
- Maximum Unit Watts Out: 450 UWO
- Number of Speeds: 3
- RPM: 0 - 500, 0 - 1,250 & 0 - 2,000 RPM
- BPM: 0 - 8,500, 0 - 21,250 & 0 - 34,000 BPM
- Clutch Settings: 22
- Chuck Size: 1/2"
- Chuck Type: Self-Tightening
- Weight: 6.25 lbs.
Most DeWalt Tools purchased on or after January 1, 2004 come with a warranty package that includes:
Three-Year Limited Warranty. DeWalt will repair, without charge, any defects due to faulty materials or workmanship for three years from the date of purchase. This warranty does not cover part failure due to normal wear or tool abuse. For further detail of warranty coverage and warranty repair information, visit www.dewalt.com or call 1-800-4-DEWALT (1-800-433-9258). This warranty does not apply to accessories or damage caused where repairs have been made or attempted by others. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may have other rights which vary in certain states or provinces.
In addition to the warranty, DeWalt tools are covered by our:
- One-Year Free Service Contract. DeWalt will maintain the tool and replace worn parts caused by normal use, for free, any time during the first year after purchase.
- 90-Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied with the performance of your DeWalt Power Tool, Laser, or Nailer for any reason, you can return it within 90 days from the date of purchase with a receipt for a full refund – no questions asked.
- DeWalt HAND TOOLS LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY
DeWalt warrants this product to the original purchaser for its useful life (not to exceed one year for products with electrical or electronic components) against deficiencies in material and workmanship. This LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY does not cover products that are improperly used, abused, altered or repaired. Deficient products will be replaced or repaired.
THIS LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY IS GIVEN IN LIEU OF ALL OTHERS INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND EXCLUDES ALL INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts or the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so these limitations may not apply to you. This LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY gives you specific legal rights that may vary from state to state.
- DEWALT MECHANICS TOOLS FULL LIFETIME WARRANTY
If any DEWALT Mechanics Tool ever fails, DEWALT will replace it. Tools covered by the warranty include: wrenches, sockets, ratchets and drive accessories. Tools which have been improperly used, abused or altered are not covered under policy. Proof of purchase is required. Warranty is not transferable. Do not return this product to a store. See DEWALT.com for details or simply call 1-800-4DEWALT (1-800-443-9258)and DEWALT will ship a replacement. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.
- See specific tools for exceptions and/or read the Warranty FAQ.
- Click here for warranty information on tools purchased before January 1, 2004.
We believe a solid warranty package ensures the safety, reliability and service our products are meant to deliver — from the beginning to the end of every job.