DeWalt DCD985L2 20V MAX Lithium Ion Premium 3-Speed Hammerdrill Kit
- 3-speed all-metal transmission adapts the hammer drill to its task for most efficient use
- Muscular 1/2" metal ratcheting chuck (with carbide inserts) grips the bit with strength to rival Olympian Gods
- LED light banishes shadows from your work space
- Burly motor delivers a punishing 535 unit watts of max power, making short work of difficult jobs
- Kit includes 2 20V MAX Li-Ion battery packs, one 1 hour charger, a 360 degree side handle (for increased control in heavy drilling applications) and a kit box
DeWalt's brand new 20V MAX Lithium Ion is set to conquer all who stand in their way, promising unparalleled performance. More specifically, up to 57% more speed and 35% greater runtime than leading 18V Lithium Ion tools. One invaluable kit in this series is the DCD985L2 3 speed Hammer Drill Kit. Tired of your bit falling out when you are in the middle of important work? Well, don't worry about that disrupting your concrete or masonry drilling; this hammer drill comes equipped with a husky 1/2" metal ratcheting chuck (with carbide inserts) that grips bits with the strength of ten men. Working in a dark area? The built in LED light remedies that problem. The burly motor delivers a punishing 535 unit watts of maximum power, pounding through even the toughest concrete and masonry jobs. This kit also includes 2 20V MAX Li-Ion battery packs, a 1 hour charger, a 360 degree side handle (for increased stability when doing tough drilling jobs) and a kit box to hold everything together. DeWalt's 20V Max Lithium Ion series will dominate the industry. Make sure you are on their side.
The DCD985L2 includes:
- One (1) DeWalt 20V MAX* 3.0 Ah Li-Ion Premium 3-Speed Hammer Drill Driver
- Two (2) 20V MAX* Li-Ion Battery Packs
- One (1) Charger
- One (1) Carrying Case
- Voltage: 20V
- Battery Amp Hours: 3
- RPM: 0 - 575 / 0 - 1,350 / 0 - 2,000
- BPM: 34,000
- Torque: 490 in-lbs.
- Chuck Type: Metal, Ratcheting
- Clutch Settings: 22
- Weight: 5.2 lbs.
- Battery Type: MAX* Li-Ion
Most DeWalt Tools purchased on or after January 1, 2004 come with a warranty package that includes:
Three-Year Limited Warranty. DeWalt will repair, without charge, any defects due to faulty materials or workmanship for three years from the date of purchase. This warranty does not cover part failure due to normal wear or tool abuse. For further detail of warranty coverage and warranty repair information, visit www.dewalt.com or call 1-800-4-DEWALT (1-800-433-9258). This warranty does not apply to accessories or damage caused where repairs have been made or attempted by others. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may have other rights which vary in certain states or provinces.
In addition to the warranty, DeWalt tools are covered by our:
- One-Year Free Service Contract. DeWalt will maintain the tool and replace worn parts caused by normal use, for free, any time during the first year after purchase.
- 90-Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied with the performance of your DeWalt Power Tool, Laser, or Nailer for any reason, you can return it within 90 days from the date of purchase with a receipt for a full refund – no questions asked.
- DeWalt HAND TOOLS LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY
DeWalt warrants this product to the original purchaser for its useful life (not to exceed one year for products with electrical or electronic components) against deficiencies in material and workmanship. This LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY does not cover products that are improperly used, abused, altered or repaired. Deficient products will be replaced or repaired.
THIS LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY IS GIVEN IN LIEU OF ALL OTHERS INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND EXCLUDES ALL INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts or the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so these limitations may not apply to you. This LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY gives you specific legal rights that may vary from state to state.
- DEWALT MECHANICS TOOLS FULL LIFETIME WARRANTY
If any DEWALT Mechanics Tool ever fails, DEWALT will replace it. Tools covered by the warranty include: wrenches, sockets, ratchets and drive accessories. Tools which have been improperly used, abused or altered are not covered under policy. Proof of purchase is required. Warranty is not transferable. Do not return this product to a store. See DEWALT.com for details or simply call 1-800-4DEWALT (1-800-443-9258)and DEWALT will ship a replacement. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.
- See specific tools for exceptions and/or read the Warranty FAQ.
- Click here for warranty information on tools purchased before January 1, 2004.
We believe a solid warranty package ensures the safety, reliability and service our products are meant to deliver — from the beginning to the end of every job.