DeWalt DCF610S2 1/4'' 12V MAX* Cordless Screwdriver Kit
- Powered by DeWalt's new line of 12 Volt MAX* Tools, powerful yet light enough for anyone to use
- Can drive over 200 2-1/2" cabinet screws on a single battery charge
- Compact and lightweight at only 2.2lbs, perfect for finish and remodeling work in tight spaces
- Half trigger pull activates 3 bright LED's that triangulate on the work area for increased visibility
- Easy to use one-hand loading chuck accepts 1" bits to get into extra tight spaces
- Integrated belt-hook so you can always have the tool close at hand
DeWalt explodes on to the compact 12 volt cordless tool market with their new line of 12v MAX* tools. The DeWalt DCF610S2 12V MAX* Cordless Screwdriver Kit isn't just another compact cordless screwdriver; it's a leap forward in cordless tool design. It's a perfect fit for just about any hand and just about any job. The 12 volt battery pack allows you to drive over 200 2-1/2" cabinet screws on one charge, and at only 2.2 lbs., you can drive them all day with little fatigue. This is truly a cordless tool for just about anyone, perfect for homeowners, remodelers, electricians and professional contractors alike. It's light and manageable enough for daily use, yet powerful enough to handle most jobs usually reserved for larger 14 or 18 volt tools, and it's packed with convenient features like a one handed chuck and a bright LED work light. Take one look at the DeWalt DCF610S2 12V MAX* Cordless Screwdriver Kit and we're sure you'll agree that this cordless screwdriver is cut above the rest.
*Battery pack voltage without load is 12v, nominal load voltage is 10.8v
The DCF610S2 includes:
- One (1) DCF610 1/4" screwdriver
- Two (2) 12V MAX* lithium ion battery packs
- One (1) Fast charger
- One (1) Bit tip
- One (1) Belt hook
- One (1) Contractor bag
- Voltage: 12 MAX*V
- No Load Speed: 0-1,050rpm
- Drive: 1/4"
- Max Power: 160UWO
- Tool Length: 6-1/4"
- Weight: 2.2lbs
- Shipping Weight: 4.7lbs
Most DeWalt Tools purchased on or after January 1, 2004 come with a warranty package that includes:
Three-Year Limited Warranty. DeWalt will repair, without charge, any defects due to faulty materials or workmanship for three years from the date of purchase. This warranty does not cover part failure due to normal wear or tool abuse. For further detail of warranty coverage and warranty repair information, visit www.dewalt.com or call 1-800-4-DEWALT (1-800-433-9258). This warranty does not apply to accessories or damage caused where repairs have been made or attempted by others. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may have other rights which vary in certain states or provinces.
In addition to the warranty, DeWalt tools are covered by our:
- One-Year Free Service Contract. DeWalt will maintain the tool and replace worn parts caused by normal use, for free, any time during the first year after purchase.
- 90-Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied with the performance of your DeWalt Power Tool, Laser, or Nailer for any reason, you can return it within 90 days from the date of purchase with a receipt for a full refund – no questions asked.
- DeWalt HAND TOOLS LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY
DeWalt warrants this product to the original purchaser for its useful life (not to exceed one year for products with electrical or electronic components) against deficiencies in material and workmanship. This LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY does not cover products that are improperly used, abused, altered or repaired. Deficient products will be replaced or repaired.
THIS LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY IS GIVEN IN LIEU OF ALL OTHERS INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND EXCLUDES ALL INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts or the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so these limitations may not apply to you. This LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY gives you specific legal rights that may vary from state to state.
- DEWALT MECHANICS TOOLS FULL LIFETIME WARRANTY
If any DEWALT Mechanics Tool ever fails, DEWALT will replace it. Tools covered by the warranty include: wrenches, sockets, ratchets and drive accessories. Tools which have been improperly used, abused or altered are not covered under policy. Proof of purchase is required. Warranty is not transferable. Do not return this product to a store. See DEWALT.com for details or simply call 1-800-4DEWALT (1-800-443-9258)and DEWALT will ship a replacement. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.
- See specific tools for exceptions and/or read the Warranty FAQ.
- Click here for warranty information on tools purchased before January 1, 2004.
We believe a solid warranty package ensures the safety, reliability and service our products are meant to deliver — from the beginning to the end of every job.