DeWalt DCF813S2 12V MAX* Cordless Impact Wrench Kit
DeWalt DCF813S2 3/8" 12V MAX* Cordless Impact Wrench Kit
- Lightweight powerhouse puts out 1150 in-lbs. of torque to easily attack the toughest fastening jobs
- 3/8" drive anvil features a "hog ring" design for quick and easy socket changes
- Unique 3 LED work light design outshines the competition with shadow-free illumination
- Advanced handle design provides advanced ergonomics for all day comfort and control
- Powerful enough to handle 90% of the work done by 14 and 18 volt tools
As cordless tool technology advances, manufactures are finding new ways to get more power from less voltage. This means lighter and less expensive tools that don't sacrifice performance. DeWalt throws their hat into the game with the DCF813S2 3/8" Cordless Impact Wrench Kit. How much power can you squeeze out of a 2.3lb package? How does 96 ft-lbs and 400 ipm sound? This tool can handle most of the work that larger tools can, and it can do it at a fraction of the size and weight. Getting into tight spaces has never been easier, and the bottom battery position allows you to easily stand the tool on any flat surface. DeWalt has gone the extra mile in designing this tool to be a perfect fit for just about any job or occupation. Whether you're looking to start a new 12 volt MAX* kit, or just looking to add to your collection, the DeWalt DCF813S2 3/8" Cordless Impact Wrench is guaranteed to give you years of portable power.
Hog Ring Anvil vs. Detent Pin AnvilHog Ring Anvil: Socket comes on/off easier. Best where quick bit changes are needed.
Detent Pin Anvil: Holds the socket much more firmly, small pin needs to be depressed to remove socket. Best for high scaffolding work and where safety is a major factor.
*Battery pack voltage without load is 12v, nominal load voltage is 10.8v
The DCF813S2 includes:
- One (1) DCF813 3/8" impact wrench
- Two (2) 12V MAX* 1.5AH lithium ion battery packs
- One (1) Fast charger
- One (1) Contractor bag
- Voltage: 12 MAX*V
- Drive Size: 3/8in
- No Load Speed: 0-2,450rpm
- Impacts/Min: 0-3,400ipm
- Max Torque: 1150in-lbs
- Max Torque: 96ft-lbs
- Weight: 2.3lbs
- Tool Length: 6-1/4"
- Shipping Weight: 4.5lbs
Most DeWalt Tools purchased on or after January 1, 2004 come with a warranty package that includes a Three-Year Limited Warranty and a One-Year Free Service Contract. DeWalt Hand Tools and Mechanics tools are covered by a Limited lifetime warranty. For specific tool exceptions and warranty information on tools purchased before January 1, 2004, please visit http://bdk.force.com/FAQ/PKB_Search?brand=DeWALT