DeWalt DCF813S2 3/8" 12V MAX* Cordless Impact Wrench Kit
- Lightweight powerhouse puts out 1150 in-lbs. of torque to easily attack the toughest fastening jobs
- 3/8" drive anvil features a "hog ring" design for quick and easy socket changes
- Unique 3 LED work light design outshines the competition with shadow-free illumination
- Advanced handle design provides advanced ergonomics for all day comfort and control
- Powerful enough to handle 90% of the work done by 14 and 18 volt tools
As cordless tool technology advances, manufactures are finding new ways to get more power from less voltage. This means lighter and less expensive tools that don't sacrifice performance. DeWalt throws their hat into the game with the DCF813S2 3/8" Cordless Impact Wrench Kit. How much power can you squeeze out of a 2.3lb package? How does 96 ft-lbs and 400 ipm sound? This tool can handle most of the work that larger tools can, and it can do it at a fraction of the size and weight. Getting into tight spaces has never been easier, and the bottom battery position allows you to easily stand the tool on any flat surface. DeWalt has gone the extra mile in designing this tool to be a perfect fit for just about any job or occupation. Whether you're looking to start a new 12 volt MAX* kit, or just looking to add to your collection, the DeWalt DCF813S2 3/8" Cordless Impact Wrench is guaranteed to give you years of portable power.
*Battery pack voltage without load is 12v, nominal load voltage is 10.8v
The DCF813S2 includes:
- One (1) DCF813 3/8" impact wrench
- Two (2) 12V MAX* 1.5AH lithium ion battery packs
- One (1) Fast charger
- One (1) Contractor bag
- Voltage: 12 MAX*V
- Drive Size: 3/8in
- No Load Speed: 0-2,450rpm
- Impacts/Min: 0-3,400ipm
- Max Torque: 1150in-lbs
- Max Torque: 96ft-lbs
- Weight: 2.3lbs
- Tool Length: 6-1/4"
- Shipping Weight: 4.5lbs
Most DeWalt Tools purchased on or after January 1, 2004 come with a warranty package that includes:
Three-Year Limited Warranty. DeWalt will repair, without charge, any defects due to faulty materials or workmanship for three years from the date of purchase. This warranty does not cover part failure due to normal wear or tool abuse. For further detail of warranty coverage and warranty repair information, visit www.dewalt.com or call 1-800-4-DEWALT (1-800-433-9258). This warranty does not apply to accessories or damage caused where repairs have been made or attempted by others. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may have other rights which vary in certain states or provinces.
In addition to the warranty, DeWalt tools are covered by our:
- One-Year Free Service Contract. DeWalt will maintain the tool and replace worn parts caused by normal use, for free, any time during the first year after purchase.
- 90-Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied with the performance of your DeWalt Power Tool, Laser, or Nailer for any reason, you can return it within 90 days from the date of purchase with a receipt for a full refund – no questions asked.
- DeWalt HAND TOOLS LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY
DeWalt warrants this product to the original purchaser for its useful life (not to exceed one year for products with electrical or electronic components) against deficiencies in material and workmanship. This LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY does not cover products that are improperly used, abused, altered or repaired. Deficient products will be replaced or repaired.
THIS LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY IS GIVEN IN LIEU OF ALL OTHERS INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND EXCLUDES ALL INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts or the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so these limitations may not apply to you. This LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY gives you specific legal rights that may vary from state to state.
- DEWALT MECHANICS TOOLS FULL LIFETIME WARRANTY
If any DEWALT Mechanics Tool ever fails, DEWALT will replace it. Tools covered by the warranty include: wrenches, sockets, ratchets and drive accessories. Tools which have been improperly used, abused or altered are not covered under policy. Proof of purchase is required. Warranty is not transferable. Do not return this product to a store. See DEWALT.com for details or simply call 1-800-4DEWALT (1-800-443-9258)and DEWALT will ship a replacement. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.
- See specific tools for exceptions and/or read the Warranty FAQ.
- Click here for warranty information on tools purchased before January 1, 2004.
We believe a solid warranty package ensures the safety, reliability and service our products are meant to deliver — from the beginning to the end of every job.