DeWalt DCF815S2 1/4" 12V MAX* Cordless Impact Driver Kit
- Don't struggle with the added weight of heavier tools, get the job done quicker and easier
- 12V MAX* batteries recharge in 40 minutes and offer plenty of power to handle most common fastening tasks
- Integrated 3 beams LED illuminates the work area for added visibility and accuracy
- Protective rubber over-molding protects surfaces from damage if the tool is dropped or laid down
- Easy to load 1/4" hex chuck accepts 1" tips so you can work in the tightest of areas
- Integrated belt hook allows you to keep the tool close at hand at all times
When you're looking for the perfect balance of weight and power (and who isn't!?), look no further than the DeWalt DCF815S2 1/4" 12V MAX* Cordless Impact Driver Kit. This little impact is anything but little when it comes to performance. At only 2.3 lbs. and 6-1/4" long, it puts out 950 in-lbs. of torque and 400 impacts per minute. That means that you can use it for most of the same work you would usually turn to a heavier 14 or 18 volt tool. The DCF815S2 is comfortable in the hand and features advanced ergonomics so that you can have even more control over the tool, especially in tight spaces. The 12V MAX* batteries recharge quickly, and with 2 batteries included, you can keep working virtually non-stop until the job is done. DeWalt has gone the extra mile in designing these tools to be efficient and affordable, and the DCF815S2 1/4" 12V MAX* Cordless Impact Driver Kit is a perfect example of what makes this line of tools worth a second look.
*Battery pack voltage without load is 12v, nominal load voltage is 10.8v
The DCF815S2 includes:
- One (1) DCF815 1/4" impact driver
- Two (2) 12V MAX* lithium ion battery packs
- One (1) Fast charger
- One (1) Belt Hook & Impact Ready Bit Tip
- One (1) Contractor Bag
- Voltage: 12 MAX*V
- Drive Size: 1/4in
- No Load Speed: 0-2,450rpm
- Impacts/Min: 0-3,400ipm
- Max Torque: 950in-lbs
- Max Torque: 79ft-lbs
- Weight: 2.3lbs
- Tool Length: 6-1/4"
- Shipping Weight: 4.8lbs
Most DeWalt Tools purchased on or after January 1, 2004 come with a warranty package that includes:
Three-Year Limited Warranty. DeWalt will repair, without charge, any defects due to faulty materials or workmanship for three years from the date of purchase. This warranty does not cover part failure due to normal wear or tool abuse. For further detail of warranty coverage and warranty repair information, visit www.dewalt.com or call 1-800-4-DEWALT (1-800-433-9258). This warranty does not apply to accessories or damage caused where repairs have been made or attempted by others. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may have other rights which vary in certain states or provinces.
In addition to the warranty, DeWalt tools are covered by our:
- One-Year Free Service Contract. DeWalt will maintain the tool and replace worn parts caused by normal use, for free, any time during the first year after purchase.
- 90-Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied with the performance of your DeWalt Power Tool, Laser, or Nailer for any reason, you can return it within 90 days from the date of purchase with a receipt for a full refund – no questions asked.
- DeWalt HAND TOOLS LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY
DeWalt warrants this product to the original purchaser for its useful life (not to exceed one year for products with electrical or electronic components) against deficiencies in material and workmanship. This LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY does not cover products that are improperly used, abused, altered or repaired. Deficient products will be replaced or repaired.
THIS LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY IS GIVEN IN LIEU OF ALL OTHERS INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND EXCLUDES ALL INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts or the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so these limitations may not apply to you. This LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY gives you specific legal rights that may vary from state to state.
- DEWALT MECHANICS TOOLS FULL LIFETIME WARRANTY
If any DEWALT Mechanics Tool ever fails, DEWALT will replace it. Tools covered by the warranty include: wrenches, sockets, ratchets and drive accessories. Tools which have been improperly used, abused or altered are not covered under policy. Proof of purchase is required. Warranty is not transferable. Do not return this product to a store. See DEWALT.com for details or simply call 1-800-4DEWALT (1-800-443-9258)and DEWALT will ship a replacement. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.
- See specific tools for exceptions and/or read the Warranty FAQ.
- Click here for warranty information on tools purchased before January 1, 2004.
We believe a solid warranty package ensures the safety, reliability and service our products are meant to deliver — from the beginning to the end of every job.