DeWalt DCF883B Lithium Ion 3/8'' Impact Wrench Kit
DeWalt DCF883B 20V MAX Lithium Ion 3/8'' Impact Wrench Kit w/ Hog Ring (Bare Tool)
- Bare tool, batteries and charger sold separately
- Hog Ring is great for quick bit changes
- Supplies 130 ft-lbs of torque, 0-2,300RPM, and 0-2,700 IPM, great for a wide range of heavy-duty fastening jobs
- Get extreme power without the kickbacks thanks to the heavy-duty impact mechanism
If you love your impact wrench but hate kickbacks, you're in for a treat. DeWalt's DCF883B is one of the most powerful and efficient impact wrenches on the market and its heavy-duty impact mechanism allows for it to supply 300 ft-lbs of torque, 1,650 RPM, and 2,600 IPM without painful kickbacks. This 3/8" Lithium Ion Impact Wrench has a hog ring, which is great if you need to make frequent bit changes and you want them done quickly. Darkness will no longer be an obstacle when you work, thanks to the built-in LED light. This item is the bare tool, batteries and a charger are not included. Like all of their tools, this impact wrench from DeWalt is Guaranteed Tough.
Hog Ring Anvil vs. Detent Pin AnvilHog Ring Anvil: Socket comes on/off easier. Best where quick bit changes are needed.
Detent Pin Anvil: Holds the socket much more firmly, small pin needs to be depressed to remove socket. Best for high scaffolding work and where safety is a major factor.
The DCF883B includes:
- One (1) DeWalt DCF883 Lithium-Ion 3/8" Impact Wrench
- (Batteries and Charger Sold Separately)
- Impacts per Minute: 2,700
- Torque: 1560 in-lbs
- Anvil: 3/8" with Hog Ring
- # of LED: 3
- LED delay: 20 sec
- Length: 5.7"
- Weight: 3.4 lbs
Most DeWalt Tools purchased on or after January 1, 2004 come with a warranty package that includes a Three-Year Limited Warranty and a One-Year Free Service Contract. DeWalt Hand Tools and Mechanics tools are covered by a Limited lifetime warranty. For specific tool exceptions and warranty information on tools purchased before January 1, 2004, please visit http://bdk.force.com/FAQ/PKB_Search?brand=DeWALT