DeWalt DCF883B 20V MAX Lithium Ion 3/8'' Impact Wrench Kit w/ Hog Ring (Bare Tool)
Exclusions may apply. Dewalt $10 Off Bare Tool Promotion runs Now - June 30th, 2013.
- Bare tool, batteries and charger sold separately
- Hog Ring is great for quick bit changes
- Supplies 130 ft-lbs of torque, 0-2,300RPM, and 0-2,700 IPM, great for a wide range of heavy-duty fastening jobs
- Get extreme power without the kickbacks thanks to the heavy-duty impact mechanism
If you love your impact wrench but hate kickbacks, you're in for a treat. DeWalt's DCF883B is one of the most powerful and efficient impact wrenches on the market and its heavy-duty impact mechanism allows for it to supply 300 ft-lbs of torque, 1,650 RPM, and 2,600 IPM without painful kickbacks. This 3/8" Lithium Ion Impact Wrench has a hog ring, which is great if you need to make frequent bit changes and you want them done quickly. Darkness will no longer be an obstacle when you work, thanks to the built-in LED light. This item is the bare tool, batteries and a charger are not included. Like all of their tools, this impact wrench from DeWalt is Guaranteed Tough.
The DCF883B includes:
- One (1) DeWalt DCF883 Lithium-Ion 3/8" Impact Wrench
- (Batteries and Charger Sold Separately)
- Impacts per Minute: 2,700
- Torque: 1560 in-lbs
- Anvil: 3/8" with Hog Ring
- # of LED: 3
- LED delay: 20 sec
- Length: 5.7"
- Weight: 3.4 lbs
Most DeWalt Tools purchased on or after January 1, 2004 come with a warranty package that includes:
Three-Year Limited Warranty. DeWalt will repair, without charge, any defects due to faulty materials or workmanship for three years from the date of purchase. This warranty does not cover part failure due to normal wear or tool abuse. For further detail of warranty coverage and warranty repair information, visit www.dewalt.com or call 1-800-4-DEWALT (1-800-433-9258). This warranty does not apply to accessories or damage caused where repairs have been made or attempted by others. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may have other rights which vary in certain states or provinces.
In addition to the warranty, DeWalt tools are covered by our:
- One-Year Free Service Contract. DeWalt will maintain the tool and replace worn parts caused by normal use, for free, any time during the first year after purchase.
- 90-Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied with the performance of your DeWalt Power Tool, Laser, or Nailer for any reason, you can return it within 90 days from the date of purchase with a receipt for a full refund – no questions asked.
- DeWalt HAND TOOLS LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY
DeWalt warrants this product to the original purchaser for its useful life (not to exceed one year for products with electrical or electronic components) against deficiencies in material and workmanship. This LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY does not cover products that are improperly used, abused, altered or repaired. Deficient products will be replaced or repaired.
THIS LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY IS GIVEN IN LIEU OF ALL OTHERS INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND EXCLUDES ALL INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts or the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so these limitations may not apply to you. This LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY gives you specific legal rights that may vary from state to state.
- DEWALT MECHANICS TOOLS FULL LIFETIME WARRANTY
If any DEWALT Mechanics Tool ever fails, DEWALT will replace it. Tools covered by the warranty include: wrenches, sockets, ratchets and drive accessories. Tools which have been improperly used, abused or altered are not covered under policy. Proof of purchase is required. Warranty is not transferable. Do not return this product to a store. See DEWALT.com for details or simply call 1-800-4DEWALT (1-800-443-9258)and DEWALT will ship a replacement. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.
- See specific tools for exceptions and/or read the Warranty FAQ.
- Click here for warranty information on tools purchased before January 1, 2004.
We believe a solid warranty package ensures the safety, reliability and service our products are meant to deliver — from the beginning to the end of every job.