DeWalt DCF885B Lithium Ion 1/4'' Impact Driver NIB
DeWalt DCF885B 20V MAX Lithium Ion 1/4'' Impact Driver NIB (Bare Tool)
- Powerful motor puts out an amazing 2,800 RPM, 43% faster than current impact drivers
- Work in dark areas with the built-in LED light
- 1/4" hex chuck works with 1" bit tips
- Weighs just 3.4 lbs, great for all-day operation
- Compact design allows it to work in tight spots larger drivers can't
- Bare tool, batteries and charger not included
Everyone hates clichés, but the phrase "big things come in small packages" fits the new DeWalt DCF885B to a tee. This great impact driver weighs just 3.4 lbs, and yet its motor is capable of 2,800 RPM, 43% faster than current impact drivers. Its compact design (5.55" in length) also allows it to work in tight spots that larger tools can't fit in. Get the same great results in the light as in the dark, thanks to the built-in LED light. This 1/4" driver features a hex chuck that's compatible with 1" bit tips. This is the bare tool, 20V MAX batteries and a charger are not included. Like all of their tools, this impact driver is Guaranteed Tough.
This Tool is NEW in original factory packaging. This tool is NOT removed from a como kit or other kit. We are a long standing DeWalt Dealer.
The DCF885B includes:
- One (1) DeWalt DCF885 20V MAX 1/4" Impact Driver
- (Batteries and Charger Sold Separately)
- Voltage: 20V MAX*
- Drive Size: 1/4in
- No Load Speed: 0 - 2,800rpm
- Impacts/Min: 0 - 3,200ipm
- Max Torque: 1400in-lbs
- Max Torque: 117ft-lbs
- Weight: 2.8lbs
- Length: 5.55"
- Shipping Weight: 7.3lbs
Most DeWalt Tools purchased on or after January 1, 2004 come with a warranty package that includes a Three-Year Limited Warranty and a One-Year Free Service Contract. DeWalt Hand Tools and Mechanics tools are covered by a Limited lifetime warranty. For specific tool exceptions and warranty information on tools purchased before January 1, 2004, please visit http://bdk.force.com/FAQ/PKB_Search?brand=DeWALT