DeWalt DCF885C2 Lithium Ion Compact 1/4" Impact Driver Kit
DeWalt DCF885C2 20V MAX Lithium Ion Compact 1/4" Impact Driver Kit
- Compact tool weighs just 2.8 lbs, yet puts out a surprising 1,400 in-lbs (117 ft-lbs)
- Three (3) built-in LED lights allow easy operation even in tight dark places
- 1/4" hex chuck can be loaded with 1" bit tips with just one hand
- Kit includes 2 20V MAX Lithium Ion battery packs, 30 minute fast charger, belt hook, and kit box
Do you yearn for a wall socket after another day of lackluster operation with your cordless impact wrench? Sounds like you need DeWalt's DCF885C2 Lithium Ion 1/4" Impact Driver Kit. One of the many great power tools in DeWalt's new 20V Max Lithium Ion line, it (like all tools in the line) works up to 57% faster and 35% longer than the best competitive 18V lithium ion models. This impact driver gets high torque jobs done quickly; operating at 2,800 rpm with 1,400 in-lbs of torque. What is most surprising is that it can put out all that power when it weighs only 2.8 lbs. Do you need to extract over-torqued nuts or bolts in a dark environment? While this impact driver can easily be operated with one hand, there's no need to hold a flashlight; the DCF885C2 has three built in LED lights, making your work visibility at a maximum. This kit includes two (2) 20V MAX Lithium Ion battery packs, 30 minute fast charger, belt hook, and kit box. This isn't "one of the best" impact drivers on the market; it's simply the best.
The DCF885C2 includes:
- One (1) DeWalt 20V MAX* 1.5 Ah Li-Ion 1/4-in Impact Driver Kit
- Two (2) 20V MAX* Li-Ion Battery Packs
- One (1) Belt Hook
- One (1) Charger
- One (1) Carrying Case
- Voltage: 20V
- RPM: 0 - 2,800
- Torque: 117 ft-lbs.
- Battery Type: MAX* Li-Ion
- IPM: 0 - 3,200
- Length: 5-1/2-in
- Weight: 2.8 lbs.
- Shipping Weight: 7.3 lbs.
Most DeWalt Tools purchased on or after January 1, 2004 come with a warranty package that includes a Three-Year Limited Warranty and a One-Year Free Service Contract. DeWalt Hand Tools and Mechanics tools are covered by a Limited lifetime warranty. For specific tool exceptions and warranty information on tools purchased before January 1, 2004, please visit http://bdk.force.com/FAQ/PKB_Search?brand=DeWALT