DeWalt DCF885L2 20V MAX Lithium Ion 1/4" Impact Driver Kit
- Extracts the most stubborn over-torqued and frozen nuts and bolts with its unstoppable 1,400 in-lbs of torque and 2,800 rpm of power
- Three built in LED lights (with 20 second delay after trigger release) allow flawless operation in dark areas
- Loading your 1/4" hex chuck with 1" bit tips is easy as pie
- Kit also includes 2 20V MAX Lithium Ion 3.0 AH battery packs, a charger, a belt hook, and a kitbox
Are dense woods or hard building materials giving you grief? Are over-torqued or frozen nuts and bolts laughing at you? Shut them up with DeWalt's new top-of-the-line DCF885L2 20V MAX Lithium Ion 1/4" Impact Driver Kit. This impact driver works up to 57% faster and 35% longer than the leading 18V impact driver. 1,400 in-lbs of maximum torque is nothing to sneeze at, and the fasteners you are either embedding or extracting will be pleading all the way in or out at 2,800 rpm. The built-in LED lights illuminate your work space, making sure you can't say you made a mistake due to poor lighting conditions. Also included in this kit are 2 20V MAX Lithium Ion 3.0 AH battery packs, a charger, a belt hook, and a kit box. The best impact driver on the market deserves to be in your possession.
The DCF885L2 includes:
- One (1) DeWalt 20V MAX* 3.0 Ah Li-Ion 1/4-in Impact Driver - DCF885L2
- Two (2) 20V MAX* Li-Ion Battery Packs
- One (1) Belt Hook
- One (1) Charger
- One (1) Carrying Case
- Voltage: 20V
- RPM: 0 - 2,800
- Torque: 117 ft-lbs.
- Battery Type: MAX* Li-Ion
- IPM: 0 - 3,200
- Length: 5-1/2-in
- Weight: 3.4 lbs.
- Shipping Weight: 8.7 lbs.
Most DeWalt Tools purchased on or after January 1, 2004 come with a warranty package that includes:
Three-Year Limited Warranty. DeWalt will repair, without charge, any defects due to faulty materials or workmanship for three years from the date of purchase. This warranty does not cover part failure due to normal wear or tool abuse. For further detail of warranty coverage and warranty repair information, visit www.dewalt.com or call 1-800-4-DEWALT (1-800-433-9258). This warranty does not apply to accessories or damage caused where repairs have been made or attempted by others. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may have other rights which vary in certain states or provinces.
In addition to the warranty, DeWalt tools are covered by our:
- One-Year Free Service Contract. DeWalt will maintain the tool and replace worn parts caused by normal use, for free, any time during the first year after purchase.
- 90-Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied with the performance of your DeWalt Power Tool, Laser, or Nailer for any reason, you can return it within 90 days from the date of purchase with a receipt for a full refund – no questions asked.
- DeWalt HAND TOOLS LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY
DeWalt warrants this product to the original purchaser for its useful life (not to exceed one year for products with electrical or electronic components) against deficiencies in material and workmanship. This LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY does not cover products that are improperly used, abused, altered or repaired. Deficient products will be replaced or repaired.
THIS LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY IS GIVEN IN LIEU OF ALL OTHERS INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND EXCLUDES ALL INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts or the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so these limitations may not apply to you. This LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY gives you specific legal rights that may vary from state to state.
- DEWALT MECHANICS TOOLS FULL LIFETIME WARRANTY
If any DEWALT Mechanics Tool ever fails, DEWALT will replace it. Tools covered by the warranty include: wrenches, sockets, ratchets and drive accessories. Tools which have been improperly used, abused or altered are not covered under policy. Proof of purchase is required. Warranty is not transferable. Do not return this product to a store. See DEWALT.com for details or simply call 1-800-4DEWALT (1-800-443-9258)and DEWALT will ship a replacement. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.
- See specific tools for exceptions and/or read the Warranty FAQ.
- Click here for warranty information on tools purchased before January 1, 2004.
We believe a solid warranty package ensures the safety, reliability and service our products are meant to deliver — from the beginning to the end of every job.