DeWalt DCF885L2 Lithium Ion 1/4" Impact Driver Kit
DeWalt DCF885L2 20V MAX Lithium Ion 1/4" Impact Driver Kit
- Extracts the most stubborn over-torqued and frozen nuts and bolts with its unstoppable 1,400 in-lbs of torque and 2,800 rpm of power
- Three built in LED lights (with 20 second delay after trigger release) allow flawless operation in dark areas
- Loading your 1/4" hex chuck with 1" bit tips is easy as pie
- Kit also includes 2 20V MAX Lithium Ion 3.0 AH battery packs, a charger, a belt hook, and a kitbox
Are dense woods or hard building materials giving you grief? Are over-torqued or frozen nuts and bolts laughing at you? Shut them up with DeWalt's new top-of-the-line DCF885L2 20V MAX Lithium Ion 1/4" Impact Driver Kit. This impact driver works up to 57% faster and 35% longer than the leading 18V impact driver. 1,400 in-lbs of maximum torque is nothing to sneeze at, and the fasteners you are either embedding or extracting will be pleading all the way in or out at 2,800 rpm. The built-in LED lights illuminate your work space, making sure you can't say you made a mistake due to poor lighting conditions. Also included in this kit are 2 20V MAX Lithium Ion 3.0 AH battery packs, a charger, a belt hook, and a kit box. The best impact driver on the market deserves to be in your possession.
The DCF885L2 includes:
- One (1) DeWalt 20V MAX* 3.0 Ah Li-Ion 1/4-in Impact Driver - DCF885L2
- Two (2) 20V MAX* Li-Ion Battery Packs
- One (1) Belt Hook
- One (1) Charger
- One (1) Carrying Case
- Voltage: 20V
- RPM: 0 - 2,800
- Torque: 117 ft-lbs.
- Battery Type: MAX* Li-Ion
- IPM: 0 - 3,200
- Length: 5-1/2-in
- Weight: 3.4 lbs.
- Shipping Weight: 8.7 lbs.
Most DeWalt Tools purchased on or after January 1, 2004 come with a warranty package that includes a Three-Year Limited Warranty and a One-Year Free Service Contract. DeWalt Hand Tools and Mechanics tools are covered by a Limited lifetime warranty. For specific tool exceptions and warranty information on tools purchased before January 1, 2004, please visit http://bdk.force.com/FAQ/PKB_Search?brand=DeWALT