DeWalt DCF889B Li-Ion 1/2'' Impact Wrench Bare "factory packed"
DeWalt DCF889B 20V Li-Ion 1/2'' Impact Wrench Bare "factory packed"
- Power through the toughest fastening jobs with ease; its motor is capable of 300 ft-lbs of torque as well as 1,650 RPM and 2,600 IPM
- Detent Pin securely grips your bit so it won't fall out
- Keep your work space brightly lit at all times with the built-in LED light
- Reactionary torque and kickbacks are history thanks to the heavy-duty impact mechanism
- Batteries and Charger NOT included
Say you are working in an elevator shaft and plowing in some fasteners with your impact wrench and then suddenly your bit falls out. Down, down it goes till it hits the ground with an audible clang. If you don't want that to happen to you, be sure to get DeWalt's DCF889B 1/2" Lithium Ion Impact Wrench with Detent Pin. The Detent Pin securely grips your bit so that it never falls out at inconvenient times (or ever, for that matter). Its motor is capable of 300 ft-lbs of torque as well as 1,650 RPM and 2,600 IPM, more than a match for the toughest fastening applications. Holding a flashlight can make working in dark areas difficult. The built-in LED light speaks for itself, providing convenient work area illumination. Kickbacks and reactionary torque can be dangerous, especially if you are working in a precarious position. Luckily, this impact wrench features a heavy-duty impact mechanism, making reactionary torque and kickbacks extinct. This item is a bare tool, the batteries and charger are sold separately. Like all of their tools, this great DeWalt impact wrench is Guaranteed Tough.
The DCF889B includes:
- One (1) DeWalt DCF889 20V MAX 1/2" Impact Wrench
- (Batteries and Charger Sold Separately)
- Impacts per Minute: 2,600
- Torque: 300 ft./lbs.
- RPM: 1650
- Anvil: 1/2" with Detent Pin
- LED: Yes
- Voltage: 20V MAX
Most DeWalt Tools purchased on or after January 1, 2004 come with a warranty package that includes a Three-Year Limited Warranty and a One-Year Free Service Contract. DeWalt Hand Tools and Mechanics tools are covered by a Limited lifetime warranty. For specific tool exceptions and warranty information on tools purchased before January 1, 2004, please visit http://bdk.force.com/FAQ/PKB_Search?brand=DeWALT