DeWalt DCF889B 20V MAX Lithium Ion 1/2'' Impact Wrench w/Detent Pin (Bare Tool)
- Power through the toughest fastening jobs with ease; its motor is capable of 300 ft-lbs of torque as well as 1,650 RPM and 2,600 IPM
- Detent Pin securely grips your bit so it won't fall out
- Keep your work space brightly lit at all times with the built-in LED light
- Reactionary torque and kickbacks are history thanks to the heavy-duty impact mechanism
- Batteries and Charger NOT included
Say you are working in an elevator shaft and plowing in some fasteners with your impact wrench and then suddenly your bit falls out. Down, down it goes till it hits the ground with an audible clang. If you don't want that to happen to you, be sure to get DeWalt's DCF889B 1/2" Lithium Ion Impact Wrench with Detent Pin. The Detent Pin securely grips your bit so that it never falls out at inconvenient times (or ever, for that matter). Its motor is capable of 300 ft-lbs of torque as well as 1,650 RPM and 2,600 IPM, more than a match for the toughest fastening applications. Holding a flashlight can make working in dark areas difficult. The built-in LED light speaks for itself, providing convenient work area illumination. Kickbacks and reactionary torque can be dangerous, especially if you are working in a precarious position. Luckily, this impact wrench features a heavy-duty impact mechanism, making reactionary torque and kickbacks extinct. This item is a bare tool, the batteries and charger are sold separately. Like all of their tools, this great DeWalt impact wrench is Guaranteed Tough.
The DCF889B includes:
- One (1) DeWalt DCF889 20V MAX 1/2" Impact Wrench
- (Batteries and Charger Sold Separately)
- Impacts per Minute: 2,600
- Torque: 300 ft./lbs.
- RPM: 1650
- Anvil: 1/2" with Detent Pin
- LED: Yes
- Voltage: 20V MAX
Most DeWalt Tools purchased on or after January 1, 2004 come with a warranty package that includes:
Three-Year Limited Warranty. DeWalt will repair, without charge, any defects due to faulty materials or workmanship for three years from the date of purchase. This warranty does not cover part failure due to normal wear or tool abuse. For further detail of warranty coverage and warranty repair information, visit www.dewalt.com or call 1-800-4-DEWALT (1-800-433-9258). This warranty does not apply to accessories or damage caused where repairs have been made or attempted by others. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may have other rights which vary in certain states or provinces.
In addition to the warranty, DeWalt tools are covered by our:
- One-Year Free Service Contract. DeWalt will maintain the tool and replace worn parts caused by normal use, for free, any time during the first year after purchase.
- 90-Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied with the performance of your DeWalt Power Tool, Laser, or Nailer for any reason, you can return it within 90 days from the date of purchase with a receipt for a full refund – no questions asked.
- DeWalt HAND TOOLS LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY
DeWalt warrants this product to the original purchaser for its useful life (not to exceed one year for products with electrical or electronic components) against deficiencies in material and workmanship. This LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY does not cover products that are improperly used, abused, altered or repaired. Deficient products will be replaced or repaired.
THIS LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY IS GIVEN IN LIEU OF ALL OTHERS INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND EXCLUDES ALL INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts or the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so these limitations may not apply to you. This LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY gives you specific legal rights that may vary from state to state.
- DEWALT MECHANICS TOOLS FULL LIFETIME WARRANTY
If any DEWALT Mechanics Tool ever fails, DEWALT will replace it. Tools covered by the warranty include: wrenches, sockets, ratchets and drive accessories. Tools which have been improperly used, abused or altered are not covered under policy. Proof of purchase is required. Warranty is not transferable. Do not return this product to a store. See DEWALT.com for details or simply call 1-800-4DEWALT (1-800-443-9258)and DEWALT will ship a replacement. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.
- See specific tools for exceptions and/or read the Warranty FAQ.
- Click here for warranty information on tools purchased before January 1, 2004.
We believe a solid warranty package ensures the safety, reliability and service our products are meant to deliver — from the beginning to the end of every job.