DeWalt DCF889HL2 20V MAX Lithium Ion 1/2'' Impact Wrench w/ Hog Ring Anvil
- Hog ring anvil allows for easy socket change
- Delivers a powerful 300 ft-lbs of torque as well as 1,650 RPM and 2,600 IPM, plenty of power for tough fastening jobs
- The built-in LED light banishes shadows and leaves your work area nice and bright
- Heavy-duty impact mechanism gets rid of reactionary torque or kickback for a pleasant fastening experience
- Kit includes (2) 20V MAX batteries, a charger, and a kit bag
If your line of work requires many different socket, then you need an impact wrench that accommodates those needs. DeWalt's DCF889HL2 is a stellar 1/2" Impact Wrench with a Hog Ring Anvil, perfect for quick and easy socket changes. It is capable of 300 ft-lbs of torque, 1,650 RPM, and 2,600 IPM, enough power and speed to plow through the most arduous fastening applications. Working in the dark can significantly impact your results. Luckily, this tool features a built-in LED light, giving your work area a consistent dose of light. Kickbacks are a constant source of headaches and pain for impact wrench users, but the DCF889HL2's heavy-duty impact mechanism gets rid of this as well as reactionary torque for an all-around effective and pleasant experience. This kit also includes 2 batteries (20V MAX), a charger, and a kit bag to carry it all in. Nobody makes tools like DeWalt, because all of their tools are Guaranteed Tough.
The DCF889HL2 includes:
- One (1) DCF889H 1/2" Impact Wrench with Hog Ring Anvil
- Two (2) 20V MAX Lithium-Ion 3.0 Ah Fuel Gauge Battery Packs
- One (1) Fast Charger
- One (1) Kit Bag
- Impacts per Minute: 2,600
- Torque: 300 ft./lbs.
- RPM: 1650
- Anvil: 1/2" with Detent Pin
- LED: Yes
- Voltage: 20V MAX
Most DeWalt Tools purchased on or after January 1, 2004 come with a warranty package that includes:
Three-Year Limited Warranty. DeWalt will repair, without charge, any defects due to faulty materials or workmanship for three years from the date of purchase. This warranty does not cover part failure due to normal wear or tool abuse. For further detail of warranty coverage and warranty repair information, visit www.dewalt.com or call 1-800-4-DEWALT (1-800-433-9258). This warranty does not apply to accessories or damage caused where repairs have been made or attempted by others. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may have other rights which vary in certain states or provinces.
In addition to the warranty, DeWalt tools are covered by our:
- One-Year Free Service Contract. DeWalt will maintain the tool and replace worn parts caused by normal use, for free, any time during the first year after purchase.
- 90-Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied with the performance of your DeWalt Power Tool, Laser, or Nailer for any reason, you can return it within 90 days from the date of purchase with a receipt for a full refund – no questions asked.
- DeWalt HAND TOOLS LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY
DeWalt warrants this product to the original purchaser for its useful life (not to exceed one year for products with electrical or electronic components) against deficiencies in material and workmanship. This LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY does not cover products that are improperly used, abused, altered or repaired. Deficient products will be replaced or repaired.
THIS LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY IS GIVEN IN LIEU OF ALL OTHERS INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND EXCLUDES ALL INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts or the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so these limitations may not apply to you. This LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY gives you specific legal rights that may vary from state to state.
- DEWALT MECHANICS TOOLS FULL LIFETIME WARRANTY
If any DEWALT Mechanics Tool ever fails, DEWALT will replace it. Tools covered by the warranty include: wrenches, sockets, ratchets and drive accessories. Tools which have been improperly used, abused or altered are not covered under policy. Proof of purchase is required. Warranty is not transferable. Do not return this product to a store. See DEWALT.com for details or simply call 1-800-4DEWALT (1-800-443-9258)and DEWALT will ship a replacement. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.
- See specific tools for exceptions and/or read the Warranty FAQ.
- Click here for warranty information on tools purchased before January 1, 2004.
We believe a solid warranty package ensures the safety, reliability and service our products are meant to deliver — from the beginning to the end of every job.