DeWalt DCF895B 20V MAX 1/4'' 3-Speed Brushless Impact Driver (Bare Tool)
Exclusions may apply. Dewalt $10 Off Bare Tool Promotion runs Now - June 30th, 2013.
- Batteries and Charger NOT included
- Brushless motor contributes to more efficient and powerful runtime
- Get just the right amount of power and speed with the 3 speed design
- Compact and lightweight design make it a delight to use and capable of operating in tight spaces
- Built-in LED lights are great for working in dark conditions
- Belt hook and accessory storage included to increase portability
- One-handed accessory changes happen with the push button chuck
If DeWalt's new Brushless line of power tools is 57% more efficient than their best non-brushless tools (which they are), you can bet that they stomp the competition into the ground. The DCF895B is not just you're average impact driver; its brushless motor runs cooler and allows the motor to work more efficiently. Many competitive tools only give you 2 speeds, which are too strong or too weak, too fast or too slow. DeWalt, on the other hand, offers 3 speeds, giving you an extra choice and more efficient performance. Changing between accessories is easy with the one-handed push button chuck. Working in tight spots can be tricky, but the DCF895B features a lightweight and compact design, making these jobs as well as all-day operation pleasant. The built-in LED lights are great for jobs that require you to work in the dark. This item is the bare tool, batteries and the charger are not included. Like all of their tools, this impact driver from DeWalt is Guaranteed Tough.
The DCF895B includes:
- One (1) DCF895 1/4" Impact Driver
- One (1) Belt Hook & Accessory Storage
- (Batteries and Charger Sold Separately)
- Voltage: 20V MAX*
- Drive Size: 1/4in
- No Load Speed: 2850 / 1900 / 950rpm
- Impacts/Min: 3300 / 2400 / 1300ipm
- Max Torque: 1500 / 900 / 500in-lbs
- Max Torque: 125 / 75 / 42ft-lbs
- Weight: 2.2lbs
- Tool Length: 5-1/4"
- Shipping Weight: 2.7lbs
Most DeWalt Tools purchased on or after January 1, 2004 come with a warranty package that includes:
Three-Year Limited Warranty. DeWalt will repair, without charge, any defects due to faulty materials or workmanship for three years from the date of purchase. This warranty does not cover part failure due to normal wear or tool abuse. For further detail of warranty coverage and warranty repair information, visit www.dewalt.com or call 1-800-4-DEWALT (1-800-433-9258). This warranty does not apply to accessories or damage caused where repairs have been made or attempted by others. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may have other rights which vary in certain states or provinces.
In addition to the warranty, DeWalt tools are covered by our:
- One-Year Free Service Contract. DeWalt will maintain the tool and replace worn parts caused by normal use, for free, any time during the first year after purchase.
- 90-Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied with the performance of your DeWalt Power Tool, Laser, or Nailer for any reason, you can return it within 90 days from the date of purchase with a receipt for a full refund – no questions asked.
- DeWalt HAND TOOLS LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY
DeWalt warrants this product to the original purchaser for its useful life (not to exceed one year for products with electrical or electronic components) against deficiencies in material and workmanship. This LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY does not cover products that are improperly used, abused, altered or repaired. Deficient products will be replaced or repaired.
THIS LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY IS GIVEN IN LIEU OF ALL OTHERS INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND EXCLUDES ALL INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts or the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so these limitations may not apply to you. This LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY gives you specific legal rights that may vary from state to state.
- DEWALT MECHANICS TOOLS FULL LIFETIME WARRANTY
If any DEWALT Mechanics Tool ever fails, DEWALT will replace it. Tools covered by the warranty include: wrenches, sockets, ratchets and drive accessories. Tools which have been improperly used, abused or altered are not covered under policy. Proof of purchase is required. Warranty is not transferable. Do not return this product to a store. See DEWALT.com for details or simply call 1-800-4DEWALT (1-800-443-9258)and DEWALT will ship a replacement. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.
- See specific tools for exceptions and/or read the Warranty FAQ.
- Click here for warranty information on tools purchased before January 1, 2004.
We believe a solid warranty package ensures the safety, reliability and service our products are meant to deliver — from the beginning to the end of every job.