DeWalt DCF895L2 20V MAX Lithium Ion 1/4" 3-Speed Brushless Impact Driver (3.0Ah)
- Supplies 1.5x longer runtime than the best competitive impact driver
- Compact and lightweight design is great for tight working conditions
- Take the guesswork out of determining battery life with the battery fuel gauge
- Built-in LED lights are great for working in the dark
- Switch between accessories on the fly with the one-handed push button chuck
- Includes 2 batteries (3.0Ah), a fast charger, belt hook and accessory storage, and a kitbox
- Belt hook and accessory storage makes this driver extremely portable
DeWalt's legendary name didn't get that way on its own; they work extremely hard to make their tools more efficient than the competition. Their new line of Brushless tools all sport powerful, efficient (and of course, brushless) motors that run cooler and last longer. The DCF895L2 is one of the tools in this line, and it will leave all competitive impact drivers begging for mercy. It produces 1.5x more runtime than the best competitive tools, and it sports a 3 speed control to adapt to your specific application. Nothing is more frustrating than having a battery dying in the middle of your current application. The battery fuel gauge helps you prepare for when that happens. Working in tight conditions will be much easier because the DCF895L2 is both compact and lightweight. This kit also includes 2 (3.0Ah) batteries, a fast charger, belt hook, accessory storage, and a kit box. Like all of their tools, this impact driver is Guaranteed Tough.
The DCF895L2 includes:
- One (1) DCF895 1/4" Impact Driver
- Two (2) 20V MAX Lithium Ion 3.0Ah Battery Packs
- One (1) Fast Charger
- One (1) Belt Hook and Accessory Storage
- One (1) Kit Box
- Voltage: 20V Max*
- Drive Size: 1/4in
- No Load Speed: 2850 / 1900 / 950rpm
- Impacts/Min: 3300 / 2400 / 1300ipm
- Max Torque: 1500 / 900 / 500in-lbs
- Max Torque: 125 / 75 / 42ft-lbs
- Weight: 3.6lbs
- Tool Length: 5-1/4"
- Shipping Weight: 8.7lbs
Most DeWalt Tools purchased on or after January 1, 2004 come with a warranty package that includes:
Three-Year Limited Warranty. DeWalt will repair, without charge, any defects due to faulty materials or workmanship for three years from the date of purchase. This warranty does not cover part failure due to normal wear or tool abuse. For further detail of warranty coverage and warranty repair information, visit www.dewalt.com or call 1-800-4-DEWALT (1-800-433-9258). This warranty does not apply to accessories or damage caused where repairs have been made or attempted by others. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may have other rights which vary in certain states or provinces.
In addition to the warranty, DeWalt tools are covered by our:
- One-Year Free Service Contract. DeWalt will maintain the tool and replace worn parts caused by normal use, for free, any time during the first year after purchase.
- 90-Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied with the performance of your DeWalt Power Tool, Laser, or Nailer for any reason, you can return it within 90 days from the date of purchase with a receipt for a full refund – no questions asked.
- DeWalt HAND TOOLS LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY
DeWalt warrants this product to the original purchaser for its useful life (not to exceed one year for products with electrical or electronic components) against deficiencies in material and workmanship. This LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY does not cover products that are improperly used, abused, altered or repaired. Deficient products will be replaced or repaired.
THIS LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY IS GIVEN IN LIEU OF ALL OTHERS INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND EXCLUDES ALL INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts or the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so these limitations may not apply to you. This LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY gives you specific legal rights that may vary from state to state.
- DEWALT MECHANICS TOOLS FULL LIFETIME WARRANTY
If any DEWALT Mechanics Tool ever fails, DEWALT will replace it. Tools covered by the warranty include: wrenches, sockets, ratchets and drive accessories. Tools which have been improperly used, abused or altered are not covered under policy. Proof of purchase is required. Warranty is not transferable. Do not return this product to a store. See DEWALT.com for details or simply call 1-800-4DEWALT (1-800-443-9258)and DEWALT will ship a replacement. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.
- See specific tools for exceptions and/or read the Warranty FAQ.
- Click here for warranty information on tools purchased before January 1, 2004.
We believe a solid warranty package ensures the safety, reliability and service our products are meant to deliver — from the beginning to the end of every job.