DeWalt DCG412L2 20V MAX 4-1/2" Cut-Off Tool Kit
- Operates at 6,500 RPM, blazin' through many construction, maintenance, repair, and automotive application
- Quick Change wheel release allows you to make wheel changes without reaching for your wrench
- Tool-free adjustable guard increases safety by allowing the guard to be repositioned quickly
- Two-position side handle is comfortable and allows you to adapt to many grinding and cutting jobs
- Also includes two 3.0Ah batteries (with fuel gauges for instant battery life readings), a fast charger, wrench, type 1 cutting guard, a two-position handle, and a bag to carry it all in
If you are an electrician, mechanical contractor, ironworker, or automotive mechanic, listen up; DeWalt's brand new 4-1/2" Cut-Off Tool is here to ensure you get amazing results on any job that comes your way. Slice through tough construction, maintenance, repair, and automotive jobs with the DCG412L2's 6,500 RPM speed. Switch between applications on the fly with the Quick Change wheel release. Cutting at such speeds is bound to send debris all over the place; direct said debris away from you quickly and safely with the tool-free adjustable guard. A new world of cutting and grinding applications will be opened up to you when you utilize the comfortable two-position side handle. Rounding out this exceptional kit are (2) 3.0Ah batteries, a fast charger, a wrench, type 1 cutting guard, two-position handle, and a contractor bag to carry it all in. Like all of their tools, this cut-off tool from DeWalt is Guaranteed Tough.
The DCG412L2 includes:
- One (1) 20V MAX 4-1/2" Cut-Off Tool
- Two (2) 20V Max Lithium Ion 3.0 AH Battery Packs
- Two (2) 20V MAX Lithium-Ion 3.0 Ah Fuel Gauge Battery Packs
- One (1) Fast Charger
- One (1) Type 1 Cutting Guard
- One (1) Two-Position Handle
- One (1) Contractor Bag
- One (1) Wrench
- Disc Diameter: 125mm, M14 Spindle
- No load speed: 7,000/min
- Weight: 3.0kg.
- Voltage: 20V MAX
Most DeWalt Tools purchased on or after January 1, 2004 come with a warranty package that includes:
Three-Year Limited Warranty. DeWalt will repair, without charge, any defects due to faulty materials or workmanship for three years from the date of purchase. This warranty does not cover part failure due to normal wear or tool abuse. For further detail of warranty coverage and warranty repair information, visit www.dewalt.com or call 1-800-4-DEWALT (1-800-433-9258). This warranty does not apply to accessories or damage caused where repairs have been made or attempted by others. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may have other rights which vary in certain states or provinces.
In addition to the warranty, DeWalt tools are covered by our:
- One-Year Free Service Contract. DeWalt will maintain the tool and replace worn parts caused by normal use, for free, any time during the first year after purchase.
- 90-Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied with the performance of your DeWalt Power Tool, Laser, or Nailer for any reason, you can return it within 90 days from the date of purchase with a receipt for a full refund – no questions asked.
- DeWalt HAND TOOLS LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY
DeWalt warrants this product to the original purchaser for its useful life (not to exceed one year for products with electrical or electronic components) against deficiencies in material and workmanship. This LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY does not cover products that are improperly used, abused, altered or repaired. Deficient products will be replaced or repaired.
THIS LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY IS GIVEN IN LIEU OF ALL OTHERS INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND EXCLUDES ALL INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts or the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so these limitations may not apply to you. This LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY gives you specific legal rights that may vary from state to state.
- DEWALT MECHANICS TOOLS FULL LIFETIME WARRANTY
If any DEWALT Mechanics Tool ever fails, DEWALT will replace it. Tools covered by the warranty include: wrenches, sockets, ratchets and drive accessories. Tools which have been improperly used, abused or altered are not covered under policy. Proof of purchase is required. Warranty is not transferable. Do not return this product to a store. See DEWALT.com for details or simply call 1-800-4DEWALT (1-800-443-9258)and DEWALT will ship a replacement. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.
- See specific tools for exceptions and/or read the Warranty FAQ.
- Click here for warranty information on tools purchased before January 1, 2004.
We believe a solid warranty package ensures the safety, reliability and service our products are meant to deliver — from the beginning to the end of every job.