DeWalt DCK212S2 12 Volt Drill/Driver / Reciprocating Saw Combo Kit
- Includes 2 great 12V MAX DeWalt tools
- DCS310 Pivot Recip Saw sports a 3-position pivot handle, a great innovation for making cuts any way you need
- DCD710 3/8" Drill/Driver features two speed transmission (0-400/0-1,500 RPM), great for high speed and high torque applications
- DCD710's compact and lightweight design allows it to go where few larger drills can fit
- Also includes 2 batteries, a charger, belt hook, and a kit bag to carry them all in
One kit has everything you need for great fastening and cutting, DeWalt's DCK212S2. This kit includes a powerful 3/8" Drill/Driver with a two speed transmission. Choose 0-400 RPM for high torque jobs and 0-1,500 RPM for jobs that require more speed. The drill/driver's design is compact and lightweight enough for it to carry out many jobs that larger tools aren't a good fit for. The included Pivot Reciprocating Saw has a 3-position pivot handle, allowing for many different cuts to be made. This kit also includes 2 batteries, a charger, belt hook, and a kit bag to carry them all in. Like all of their tools, the DCK212S2 from DeWalt is Guaranteed Tough.
The DCK212S2 includes:
- One (1) DeWalt DCD710 3/8" Drill/Driver
- One (1) DCS310 Pivot Recip Saw
- Two (2) 12V MAX* Li-Ion Batteries
- One (1) Fast Charger
- One (1) Belt Hook
- One (1) Kit Bag
- DeWalt DCD710S2 12V MAX 3/8" Drill/Driver:
- Voltage: 12V MAX*
- Max Power: 189UWO
- # of Speed Settings: 2
- Max rpm: 1,500
- Clutch Settings: 15
- Chuck Size: 3/8"
- Chuck Type: one sleeve
- Weight: 2.4lbs
- No Load Speed: 0-400 / 0-1,500rpm
- Drive: 0
- Tool Length: 7 1/2"
- DeWalt DCS310 Pivot Reciprocating Saw:
- Voltage: 12V MAX*
- Keyless Blade Clamp: Yes
- Strokes/Min: 0-2,700 spm
- Stroke Length: 9/16" "
- Electric Brake: Yes
- Weight: 3.1 lbs
- Shipping Weight: 5.8 lbs
Most DeWalt Tools purchased on or after January 1, 2004 come with a warranty package that includes:
Three-Year Limited Warranty. DeWalt will repair, without charge, any defects due to faulty materials or workmanship for three years from the date of purchase. This warranty does not cover part failure due to normal wear or tool abuse. For further detail of warranty coverage and warranty repair information, visit www.dewalt.com or call 1-800-4-DEWALT (1-800-433-9258). This warranty does not apply to accessories or damage caused where repairs have been made or attempted by others. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may have other rights which vary in certain states or provinces.
In addition to the warranty, DeWalt tools are covered by our:
- One-Year Free Service Contract. DeWalt will maintain the tool and replace worn parts caused by normal use, for free, any time during the first year after purchase.
- 90-Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied with the performance of your DeWalt Power Tool, Laser, or Nailer for any reason, you can return it within 90 days from the date of purchase with a receipt for a full refund – no questions asked.
- DeWalt HAND TOOLS LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY
DeWalt warrants this product to the original purchaser for its useful life (not to exceed one year for products with electrical or electronic components) against deficiencies in material and workmanship. This LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY does not cover products that are improperly used, abused, altered or repaired. Deficient products will be replaced or repaired.
THIS LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY IS GIVEN IN LIEU OF ALL OTHERS INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND EXCLUDES ALL INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts or the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so these limitations may not apply to you. This LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY gives you specific legal rights that may vary from state to state.
- DEWALT MECHANICS TOOLS FULL LIFETIME WARRANTY
If any DEWALT Mechanics Tool ever fails, DEWALT will replace it. Tools covered by the warranty include: wrenches, sockets, ratchets and drive accessories. Tools which have been improperly used, abused or altered are not covered under policy. Proof of purchase is required. Warranty is not transferable. Do not return this product to a store. See DEWALT.com for details or simply call 1-800-4DEWALT (1-800-443-9258)and DEWALT will ship a replacement. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.
- See specific tools for exceptions and/or read the Warranty FAQ.
- Click here for warranty information on tools purchased before January 1, 2004.
We believe a solid warranty package ensures the safety, reliability and service our products are meant to deliver — from the beginning to the end of every job.