DeWalt DCK265L 18 Volt Compact Li-Ion Drill/Impact Combo Kit
- 2 powerful 18 volt tools in one handy combo kit
- Compact 18 volt batteries charge in 30 minutes with included charger
- Lightweight designs get into the tightest of spaces with ease
- Ergonomic handles and grips for all day comfort
- Hard shell carrying case included
What many would call 2 of the most essential, and quintessential, cordless tools to have in any collection, a powerful drill/driver and impact can handle almost any imaginable fastening job. The DeWalt DCK265L 18 Volt Compact Li-Ion Drill/Impact Combo Kit contains 2 powerful and compact tools in one cost-effective combination kit. These tools are designed to be compact and comfortable to use all day long, and they feature durable gear cases and motors that are designed to stand up to heavy use and daily abuse. The kit includes a compact battery and charger so you can get up and running right out of the box, and these compact batteries are also compatible with DeWalt's other 18 volt Lithium-Ion tools.
The DCK265L includes:
- One (1) DCD760 compact 1/2" 18V drill/driver
- One (1) DCF826 18V impact driver
- One (1) 30 minute charger
- Two (2) 18V compact li-ion batteries
- One (1) Kit Box
- 18 Volt 1/2" Compact Liithium-Ion Drill/Driver - DCD760
- Weighs in at only 4lbs., lightweight enough to use all day with little user fatigue
- Dual speed ranges of 0-500/0-1700RPM and 0-8,500/0-29,000BPM means you can dial in the right amount of power for the job
- Bright LED light illuminates even the darkest workspaces
- Compact lithium-ion batteries are compatible with existing DeWalt 18 volt cordless tools
- Pumps out 350 unit watts of power, enough to tackle the toughest jobs
- Compact design fits into tight spaces that other drills can't reach
- 18V Li-lon Compact Impact Driver - DCF826:
- Heavy duty impact mechanism transfers more torque to the fastener with less kickback
- Compact design allows impact to fit into tight spaces with ease
- Frameless motor is designed for long life and superior durability
- A full 1,330 in-lbs. of torque means this impact can handle both heavy and more delicate fastening jobs
- 0-2,400 rpm/0-2,700 ipm speed range allows you to power through your work faster than ever before
- Replaceable brush feature helps extend the life of the tool even further
- Comfortable rubberized handle for extreme drip and superior control
- Magnesium gear case and all metal transmission stand up to daily use and abuse
- DeWalt DCD760 Compat 1/2" 18V Drill/Driver
- Chuck Size : 1/2 In.
- Chuck Type : Keyless
- Clutch Setting : 17
- Color Family : Yellow
- Cordless Tool Type : Drill/Driver
- Cordless/Corded : Cordless
- ETL Listed : No
- Maximum Speed (rpm) : 1700
- Power Tool Product Type : Cordless
- Product Depth (in.) : 8.75 in
- Product Height (in.) : 9.5 in
- Product Weight (lb.) : 3
- Product Width (in.) : 3.125 in
- Reconditioned : No
- UL Listed : N-No UL Code Rating
- Variable Speed : Yes
- Voltage (volts) : 18 V
Most DeWalt Tools purchased on or after January 1, 2004 come with a warranty package that includes:
Three-Year Limited Warranty. DeWalt will repair, without charge, any defects due to faulty materials or workmanship for three years from the date of purchase. This warranty does not cover part failure due to normal wear or tool abuse. For further detail of warranty coverage and warranty repair information, visit www.dewalt.com or call 1-800-4-DEWALT (1-800-433-9258). This warranty does not apply to accessories or damage caused where repairs have been made or attempted by others. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may have other rights which vary in certain states or provinces.
In addition to the warranty, DeWalt tools are covered by our:
- One-Year Free Service Contract. DeWalt will maintain the tool and replace worn parts caused by normal use, for free, any time during the first year after purchase.
- 90-Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied with the performance of your DeWalt Power Tool, Laser, or Nailer for any reason, you can return it within 90 days from the date of purchase with a receipt for a full refund – no questions asked.
- DeWalt HAND TOOLS LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY
DeWalt warrants this product to the original purchaser for its useful life (not to exceed one year for products with electrical or electronic components) against deficiencies in material and workmanship. This LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY does not cover products that are improperly used, abused, altered or repaired. Deficient products will be replaced or repaired.
THIS LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY IS GIVEN IN LIEU OF ALL OTHERS INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND EXCLUDES ALL INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts or the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so these limitations may not apply to you. This LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY gives you specific legal rights that may vary from state to state.
- DEWALT MECHANICS TOOLS FULL LIFETIME WARRANTY
If any DEWALT Mechanics Tool ever fails, DEWALT will replace it. Tools covered by the warranty include: wrenches, sockets, ratchets and drive accessories. Tools which have been improperly used, abused or altered are not covered under policy. Proof of purchase is required. Warranty is not transferable. Do not return this product to a store. See DEWALT.com for details or simply call 1-800-4DEWALT (1-800-443-9258)and DEWALT will ship a replacement. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.
- See specific tools for exceptions and/or read the Warranty FAQ.
- Click here for warranty information on tools purchased before January 1, 2004.
We believe a solid warranty package ensures the safety, reliability and service our products are meant to deliver — from the beginning to the end of every job.