DeWalt DCK275L 18V Cordless Hammerdrill / Impact Driver Combo Kit with Lithium-Ion XRP NANO Technology
- Hammerdrill, Impact Driver, 2 Batteries, Charger, etc...
- DCD970 18V cordless hammerdrill has patented 3 speed transmission
- Heavy-Duty 1/2" self-tightening chuck tightens throughout operation providing superior bit gripping torque
- DC827 18V Impact Driver delivers 1,330 in-lbs of torque and 0-2,400 rpms
- Performs a wide range of fastening applications at faster speeds
- Recommended Replacement for the D-WDCX4230
The DCK275L is an awesome addition to DeWalt's XRP line of products. This DeWalt High Performance Industrial Tool comes with a warranty package that includes a 90 day money back guarantee, 1 year free service contract and a 3 year limited warranty. If you are looking for a heavy-duty, high quality tool from a trusted manufacturer, this is the Combo kit for you.
The DCK275L includes:
- One (1) DCD970 XRP 18V Cordless Hammerdrill
- One (1) DC827 18V Impact Driver
- One (1) 1 Hour NiCd/NiMH/Li-Ion Charger
- Two (2) 18V XRP Lithium Ion Battery Packs
- One (1) 360° Side Handle
- One (1) Kit Box
DCD970 XRPTM 18V cordless hammerdrill:
- Voltage: 18 Volts
- Max Power: 450 UWO
- Number of Speed Settings: 3
- No Load Speed Low: 0-500 RPM
- No Load Speed Medium: 0-1,250 RPM
- No Load Speed High: 0-2,000 RPM
- Beats Per Minute Low: 0-8,500 BPM
- Beats Per Minute Medium: 0-21,250 BPM
- Beats Per Minute High: 0-34,000 BPM
- Clutch Settings: 22
- Chuck Size: 1/2 Inches
- Chuck Type: Self-Tightening
DC827 18V Impact Driver:
- Drive Size: 1/4 Inch
- Drive Type: Hex Shank Quick Release
- No Load Speed: 0-2,400 RPM
- Impacts Per Minute: 0-2,700 BPM
- Maximum Torque: 111 Foot-Pounds
- Weight: 3.7 Pounds
- Tool Length: 5-3/4 Inches
- Voltage: 18 Volts
- Amp Hours: 2.4 AH
- Battery Technology: Lithium Ion
- Battery Style: Pod
- Charger Time: 1 Hour
Most DeWalt Tools purchased on or after January 1, 2004 come with a warranty package that includes:
Three-Year Limited Warranty. DeWalt will repair, without charge, any defects due to faulty materials or workmanship for three years from the date of purchase. This warranty does not cover part failure due to normal wear or tool abuse. For further detail of warranty coverage and warranty repair information, visit www.dewalt.com or call 1-800-4-DEWALT (1-800-433-9258). This warranty does not apply to accessories or damage caused where repairs have been made or attempted by others. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may have other rights which vary in certain states or provinces.
In addition to the warranty, DeWalt tools are covered by our:
- One-Year Free Service Contract. DeWalt will maintain the tool and replace worn parts caused by normal use, for free, any time during the first year after purchase.
- 90-Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied with the performance of your DeWalt Power Tool, Laser, or Nailer for any reason, you can return it within 90 days from the date of purchase with a receipt for a full refund – no questions asked.
- DeWalt HAND TOOLS LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY
DeWalt warrants this product to the original purchaser for its useful life (not to exceed one year for products with electrical or electronic components) against deficiencies in material and workmanship. This LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY does not cover products that are improperly used, abused, altered or repaired. Deficient products will be replaced or repaired.
THIS LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY IS GIVEN IN LIEU OF ALL OTHERS INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND EXCLUDES ALL INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts or the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so these limitations may not apply to you. This LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY gives you specific legal rights that may vary from state to state.
- DEWALT MECHANICS TOOLS FULL LIFETIME WARRANTY
If any DEWALT Mechanics Tool ever fails, DEWALT will replace it. Tools covered by the warranty include: wrenches, sockets, ratchets and drive accessories. Tools which have been improperly used, abused or altered are not covered under policy. Proof of purchase is required. Warranty is not transferable. Do not return this product to a store. See DEWALT.com for details or simply call 1-800-4DEWALT (1-800-443-9258)and DEWALT will ship a replacement. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.
- See specific tools for exceptions and/or read the Warranty FAQ.
- Click here for warranty information on tools purchased before January 1, 2004.
We believe a solid warranty package ensures the safety, reliability and service our products are meant to deliver — from the beginning to the end of every job.