DeWalt DCK285C2 20V MAX Compact Hammerdrill / Impact Driver Combo Kit
- DCD785 20V Max 1/2" Hammer Drill operates at 2 speeds 0-600/0-2,000 rpm, adapting to different applications easily
- DCF885 20V Max 1/4" Impact Driver has 3 built in LED lights, illuminating your work space
- Both tools have a belt hook for portability and convenient storage
- Compact and lightweight designs make this kit a double threat, even when working in confined spaces
- Kit also includes 2 20V Li-Ion Batteries, 1 charger, and a carrying case
If pummeling concrete and screwing/unscrewing large screws is your line of work, DeWalt's DCK285C2 Hammer Drill/Impact Driver Combo Kit is a great way to get two top-of-the-line tools (and some extras) for one great price. The DCD785 Hammer Drill makes short work of concrete or masonry that stands in between you and your finished product. Two speeds (0-600/0-2000 rpm) allow you to adapt to any kind of job easily. The included Impact Driver, the DCF885, is perfect for removing even the most stubborn of screws. With just one hand you can load a 1/4" hex chuck with a 1" bit tip. It also has 3 built in LED lights for when your work space is a bit shadier than you'd want it to be. Both tools are compact and lightweight, a double threat to jobs in tight spots. The DCK285C2 kit also includes 2 20V Li-Ion batteries, 1 charger, and a carrying case. Save yourself time and money by getting a kit that's Guaranteed Tough.
The DCK285C2 includes:
- One (1) DeWalt 20V MAX* 1.5 Ah Li-Ion Compact Hammer Drill - DCD785
- One (1) DeWalt 20V MAX* 1.5 Ah Li-Ion 1/4-in Impact Driver - DCF885
- Two (2) 20V MAX* 1.5 Ah Li-Ion Battery Packs
- Two (2) Belt Hooks
- One (1) Charger
- One (1) Kit Box
- DeWalt DCD785 20V MAX* 1.5 Ah Li-Ion Compact Hammer Drill:
- Voltage: 20V
- Battery Amp Hours: 1.5
- RPM: 0 - 600 / 0 - 2,000
- BPM: 34,000
- Torque: 310 in-lbs.
- Chuck Type: 1/2-in Ratcheting
- Clutch Settings: 15
- Weight: 3.5 lbs.
- Battery Type: MAX* Li-Ion
- DeWalt DCF885 20V MAX* 1.5 Ah Li-Ion 1/4-in Impact Driver:
- Voltage: 20V
- RPM: 0 - 2,800
- Torque: 117 ft-lbs.
- Battery Type: MAX* Li-Ion
- IPM: 0 - 3,200
- Length: 5-1/2-in
- Weight: 2.8 lbs.
- Shipping Weight: 7.3 lbs.
Most DeWalt Tools purchased on or after January 1, 2004 come with a warranty package that includes:
Three-Year Limited Warranty. DeWalt will repair, without charge, any defects due to faulty materials or workmanship for three years from the date of purchase. This warranty does not cover part failure due to normal wear or tool abuse. For further detail of warranty coverage and warranty repair information, visit www.dewalt.com or call 1-800-4-DEWALT (1-800-433-9258). This warranty does not apply to accessories or damage caused where repairs have been made or attempted by others. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may have other rights which vary in certain states or provinces.
In addition to the warranty, DeWalt tools are covered by our:
- One-Year Free Service Contract. DeWalt will maintain the tool and replace worn parts caused by normal use, for free, any time during the first year after purchase.
- 90-Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied with the performance of your DeWalt Power Tool, Laser, or Nailer for any reason, you can return it within 90 days from the date of purchase with a receipt for a full refund – no questions asked.
- DeWalt HAND TOOLS LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY
DeWalt warrants this product to the original purchaser for its useful life (not to exceed one year for products with electrical or electronic components) against deficiencies in material and workmanship. This LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY does not cover products that are improperly used, abused, altered or repaired. Deficient products will be replaced or repaired.
THIS LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY IS GIVEN IN LIEU OF ALL OTHERS INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND EXCLUDES ALL INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts or the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so these limitations may not apply to you. This LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY gives you specific legal rights that may vary from state to state.
- DEWALT MECHANICS TOOLS FULL LIFETIME WARRANTY
If any DEWALT Mechanics Tool ever fails, DEWALT will replace it. Tools covered by the warranty include: wrenches, sockets, ratchets and drive accessories. Tools which have been improperly used, abused or altered are not covered under policy. Proof of purchase is required. Warranty is not transferable. Do not return this product to a store. See DEWALT.com for details or simply call 1-800-4DEWALT (1-800-443-9258)and DEWALT will ship a replacement. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.
- See specific tools for exceptions and/or read the Warranty FAQ.
- Click here for warranty information on tools purchased before January 1, 2004.
We believe a solid warranty package ensures the safety, reliability and service our products are meant to deliver — from the beginning to the end of every job.