DeWalt DCK290L2 20V MAX Cordless Hammerdrill / Impact Driver Combo Kit
- DCD985 20V MAX hammer drill's 3-speed all-metal transmission allows for a surprising 535 unit watts of output, powering through even the toughest concrete and masonry drilling applications
- 1/2" ratcheting chuck's all-metal frame allows for extreme bit retention
- DCF885 impact driver puts out 1,400 in-lbs of torque, strong enough to make short work of frozen or over-torqued nuts and bolts
- The driver's built-in LED lights illuminate dark work areas
- Kit also includes two 20V MAX Lithium Ion batteries, a fast charger, 360 degree side handle (for increased control over your hammer drill), belt hook, and a contractor bag
Drilling holes in dense concrete and masonry or extracting over-torqued nuts and bolts should only be attempted by those equipped with the most efficient tools at their disposal. Normally you'd reach for a corded or pneumatic hammer drill, because battery power isn't nearly as reliable right? Au contraire, haven't you heard about DeWalt's new DCK290L2 Hammerdrill/Impact Driver Combo Kit? This kit is part of DeWalt's ground-breaking 20V MAX Lithium Ion series; containing two of most ergonomic and efficient tools on the market. The DCD985 Hammerdrill is equipped with a patented 3-speed all-metal transmission. When that is combined with its 535 unit watts of maximum output, it equates to a flawless concrete or masonry drilling job every time. Don't worry about your bit; the 1/2" all metal ratcheting chuck retains your bit like never before. Don't forget about the included impact driver; the DCF885 weighs about 3 lbs, and yet it can still put out about 1,400 in-lbs of torque, enough to dislodge even the most stubborn nuts and bolts. No matter where they hide, you will be able to find them and work in the dark, thanks to the built-in LED lights. This kit also includes two 20V MAX Lithium Ion batteries, a fast charger, 360 degree side handle (for increased control over your hammer drill), belt hook, and a contractor bag; all of which tie together this essential package.
The DCK290L2 includes:
- One (1) DeWalt 20V MAX* 3.0 Ah Li-Ion Premium 3-Speed Hammer Drill - DCD985
- One (1) DeWalt 20V MAX* 3.0 Ah Li-Ion 1/4-in Impact Driver - DCF885
- Two (2) 20V MAX* 3.0 Ah Li-Ion Battery Packs
- One (1) Belt Hook
- One (1) Charger
- One (1) Contractor Bag
- DeWalt DCD985 20V MAX* Cordless Lithium-Ion Premium 3-Speed Hammer Drill:
- Voltage: 20V
- Battery Amp Hours: 3
- RPM: 0 - 575 / 0 - 1,350 / 0 - 2,000
- BPM: 34,000
- Torque: 490 in-lbs.
- Chuck Type: Metal, Ratcheting
- Clutch Settings: 22
- Weight: 5.2 lbs.
- Battery Type: MAX* Li-Ion
- DeWalt DCF885 20V MAX* 1.5 Ah Li-Ion 1/4-in Impact Driver:
- Voltage: 20V
- RPM: 0 - 2,800
- Torque: 117 ft-lbs.
- Battery Type: MAX* Li-Ion
- IPM: 0 - 3,200
- Length: 5-1/2-in
- Weight: 2.8 lbs.
- Shipping Weight: 7.3 lbs.
Most DeWalt Tools purchased on or after January 1, 2004 come with a warranty package that includes:
Three-Year Limited Warranty. DeWalt will repair, without charge, any defects due to faulty materials or workmanship for three years from the date of purchase. This warranty does not cover part failure due to normal wear or tool abuse. For further detail of warranty coverage and warranty repair information, visit www.dewalt.com or call 1-800-4-DEWALT (1-800-433-9258). This warranty does not apply to accessories or damage caused where repairs have been made or attempted by others. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may have other rights which vary in certain states or provinces.
In addition to the warranty, DeWalt tools are covered by our:
- One-Year Free Service Contract. DeWalt will maintain the tool and replace worn parts caused by normal use, for free, any time during the first year after purchase.
- 90-Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied with the performance of your DeWalt Power Tool, Laser, or Nailer for any reason, you can return it within 90 days from the date of purchase with a receipt for a full refund – no questions asked.
- DeWalt HAND TOOLS LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY
DeWalt warrants this product to the original purchaser for its useful life (not to exceed one year for products with electrical or electronic components) against deficiencies in material and workmanship. This LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY does not cover products that are improperly used, abused, altered or repaired. Deficient products will be replaced or repaired.
THIS LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY IS GIVEN IN LIEU OF ALL OTHERS INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND EXCLUDES ALL INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts or the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so these limitations may not apply to you. This LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY gives you specific legal rights that may vary from state to state.
- DEWALT MECHANICS TOOLS FULL LIFETIME WARRANTY
If any DEWALT Mechanics Tool ever fails, DEWALT will replace it. Tools covered by the warranty include: wrenches, sockets, ratchets and drive accessories. Tools which have been improperly used, abused or altered are not covered under policy. Proof of purchase is required. Warranty is not transferable. Do not return this product to a store. See DEWALT.com for details or simply call 1-800-4DEWALT (1-800-443-9258)and DEWALT will ship a replacement. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.
- See specific tools for exceptions and/or read the Warranty FAQ.
- Click here for warranty information on tools purchased before January 1, 2004.
We believe a solid warranty package ensures the safety, reliability and service our products are meant to deliver — from the beginning to the end of every job.