DeWalt DCK294L3 20V MAX Hammerdrill / 12V MAX Screwdriver Combo Kit
- DCD985 20V MAX hammerdrill's 1/2" all metal ratcheting chuck has superior bit retention power
- 3-speed all-metal transmission allows the hammerdrill to put out an unreal 535 unit watts of power; no concrete or masonry job is too difficult
- DCF610 Bonus 12V MAX Screwdriver's hex chuck can be loaded with just one hand
- Kit also includes 2 20V MAX Lithium Ion Battery Packs, 1 12V MAX Battery Pack, a fast charger, a 360 degree handle (to increase control in hammerdrill), a belt hook, and a contractor bag
DeWalt's history dates back as far as 1922 and they are ready to unveil their best line of tools yet. The 20V MAX Lithium Ion tools can perform any given task up to 57% faster and can operate up to 35% longer than the best 18V lithium ion tools. The DCK294L3 hammerdrill/screwdriver combo kit will increase your work performance guaranteed. The 20V MAX DCD985 hammerdrill has a 1/2" all metal ratcheting chuck, making it super durable and the opposite of a butterfingers when it comes to retaining bits. Its 4-speed all-metal transmission lets the ergonomic and compact tool put out an impressive 535 unit watts of power; making short work of tough masonry and concrete jobs. Also included in this kit is the DCF610 screwdriver. It is only 12V, but don't be fooled; this tool takes efficiency over bone-crushing power (which isn't necessary when extracting or implanting screws). Plus, the hex chuck can conveniently be loaded with just one hand. This kit contains 2 20V MAX Lithium Ion battery packs, 1 12V MAX Battery Pack, a fast charger, a 360 degree handle (to increase control when using the hammerdrill), a belt hook, and a contractor bag to tie it all together. Celebrate with DeWalt in honor of their top of the line 20V MAX Lithium Ion line by increasing your work performance with this excellent kit.
The DCK294L3 includes:
- One (1) DCD985 20V MAX* 1/2" Hammerdrill
- One (1) DCF610 12V MAX* 1/4" Screwdriver
- Two (2) 20V MAX* Lithium Ion 3.0 Ah Battery Packs
- One (1) 12V MAX* Battery Pack
- One (1) Fast Charger
- One (1) 360 degree Side Handle
- One (1) Belt Hook
- One (1) Contractor Bag
20V MAX Lithium Ion Hammerdrill
- Voltage: 20V MAX*
- Maximum Power: 535 UWO
- Number of Speed Settings: 3
- Maximum RPM: 0-575/0-1,350/0-2,000
- Maximum BPM: 0-9,775/0-22,950/0-34,000
- Clutch Settings: 22
- Chuck Size: 1/2 Inch
- Chuck Type: Metal, Ratcheting
- Tool Weight: 5.2 Pounds
12V MAX 1/4" Screwdriver
Most DeWalt Tools purchased on or after January 1, 2004 come with a warranty package that includes:
Three-Year Limited Warranty. DeWalt will repair, without charge, any defects due to faulty materials or workmanship for three years from the date of purchase. This warranty does not cover part failure due to normal wear or tool abuse. For further detail of warranty coverage and warranty repair information, visit www.dewalt.com or call 1-800-4-DEWALT (1-800-433-9258). This warranty does not apply to accessories or damage caused where repairs have been made or attempted by others. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may have other rights which vary in certain states or provinces.
In addition to the warranty, DeWalt tools are covered by our:
- One-Year Free Service Contract. DeWalt will maintain the tool and replace worn parts caused by normal use, for free, any time during the first year after purchase.
- 90-Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied with the performance of your DeWalt Power Tool, Laser, or Nailer for any reason, you can return it within 90 days from the date of purchase with a receipt for a full refund – no questions asked.
- DeWalt HAND TOOLS LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY
DeWalt warrants this product to the original purchaser for its useful life (not to exceed one year for products with electrical or electronic components) against deficiencies in material and workmanship. This LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY does not cover products that are improperly used, abused, altered or repaired. Deficient products will be replaced or repaired.
THIS LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY IS GIVEN IN LIEU OF ALL OTHERS INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND EXCLUDES ALL INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts or the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so these limitations may not apply to you. This LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY gives you specific legal rights that may vary from state to state.
- DEWALT MECHANICS TOOLS FULL LIFETIME WARRANTY
If any DEWALT Mechanics Tool ever fails, DEWALT will replace it. Tools covered by the warranty include: wrenches, sockets, ratchets and drive accessories. Tools which have been improperly used, abused or altered are not covered under policy. Proof of purchase is required. Warranty is not transferable. Do not return this product to a store. See DEWALT.com for details or simply call 1-800-4DEWALT (1-800-443-9258)and DEWALT will ship a replacement. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.
- See specific tools for exceptions and/or read the Warranty FAQ.
- Click here for warranty information on tools purchased before January 1, 2004.
We believe a solid warranty package ensures the safety, reliability and service our products are meant to deliver — from the beginning to the end of every job.