DeWalt DCK450X 18V Heavy-Duty XRP Cordless 4-Tool Combo Kit
- DeWalt XRP are designed from the group up with significant performance, durability & run time
- XPP drills are built with a high-power, high-efficiency frameless motor
- DCD950 XRP 18V cordless hammerdrill with patented 3-speed all-metal transmission and 1/2" self-tightening chuck delivers 450 units watts out of maximum performance, faster application speed, and superior bit retention
- DC390 XRP 18V circular saw with 6-1/2" carbide blade and rip fence can cut 2x4's at a 45° angle in a single pass
- DC385 XRP 18V cordless reciprocating saw with keyless blade clamp allows for quick blade change without touching blade or reciprocating shaft
- DW919 18V flexible floodlight provides hands-free use
If you want an even better deal, check out the DeWalt DCK450XI which comes with an additional Bonus DC825 Impact Driver for the same price. How cool is that! The same wonderful 4-Tool Combo Kit with a 5th Tool FREE! Take a look at another great kit, the DeWalt DCK475L which includes an Impact Driver instead of the cordless circular saw.
The DCK450X includes:
- (1) DCD950 XRPTM 18V 1/2" Hammerdrill/drill/driver
- (1) DC390 XRP 18V Circular saw
- (1) DC385 XRP 18V Reciprocating saw
- (1) DW919 18V Flexible floodlight
- (1) DW9116 1 Hour Charger for DeWalt 7.2V - 18V NiCd & NiMH batteries
- (2) 18V XRP Batteries
- (1) 360° Side handle
- (1) Carbide tipped circular saw blade
- (1) Heavy-duty kit box
DCD950 XRPTM 18V Cordless hammerdrill
- With patented 3-speed all-metal transmission and 1/2" self-tightening chuck delivers 450 units watts out of maximum performance
- Faster application speed, and superior bit retention
DC390 XRPTM 18V Circular saw
- With 6-1/2" carbide blade and rip fence can cut 2x4's at a 45 Degree angle in a single pass
DC385 XRPTM 18V Cordless reciprocating saw
- With keyless blade clamp allows for quick blade change without touching blade or reciprocating shaft
DW919 18V Flexible floodlight
- Provides hands-free use
DCD950 XRPTM 18V Cordless Hammerdrill:
- Max Power: 510 UWO
- Number of Speed Settings: 3
- Max RPM: 0-450/0-1,500/0-2,000
- Max BPM: 0-7,650/0-25,500/0-34,000
- Clutch Settings: 22
- Chuck Size: 1/2 Inch
- Chuck Type: metal self tightening
DC390 XRPTM 18V Circular Saw:
- No Load Speed: 3,700 RPM
- Blade Diameter: 6-1/2 Inches
- Arbor Size: 5/8 Inch
- Bevel Capacity: 0-50 Degrees
- Depth Of Cut At 45 Degrees: 1-5/8 Inches
- Depth Of Cut At 90 Degrees: 2-1/4 Inches
DC385 Reciprocating Saw:
- Key Less Blade Clamp: Yes
- Strokes/Min: 0-2,900 SPM
- Stroke Length: 1 Inch
- Electric Brake: Yes
DW919 18V flexible floodlight:
- Voltage: 18V
- Bulb: Xenon
- Lux: 325
- Bulb Life: 110hrs
- Run Time: 3hrs
- Shipping Weight: 34.00 lbs.
Most DeWalt Tools purchased on or after January 1, 2004 come with a warranty package that includes:
Three-Year Limited Warranty. DeWalt will repair, without charge, any defects due to faulty materials or workmanship for three years from the date of purchase. This warranty does not cover part failure due to normal wear or tool abuse. For further detail of warranty coverage and warranty repair information, visit www.dewalt.com or call 1-800-4-DEWALT (1-800-433-9258). This warranty does not apply to accessories or damage caused where repairs have been made or attempted by others. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may have other rights which vary in certain states or provinces.
In addition to the warranty, DeWalt tools are covered by our:
- One-Year Free Service Contract. DeWalt will maintain the tool and replace worn parts caused by normal use, for free, any time during the first year after purchase.
- 90-Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied with the performance of your DeWalt Power Tool, Laser, or Nailer for any reason, you can return it within 90 days from the date of purchase with a receipt for a full refund – no questions asked.
- DeWalt HAND TOOLS LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY
DeWalt warrants this product to the original purchaser for its useful life (not to exceed one year for products with electrical or electronic components) against deficiencies in material and workmanship. This LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY does not cover products that are improperly used, abused, altered or repaired. Deficient products will be replaced or repaired.
THIS LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY IS GIVEN IN LIEU OF ALL OTHERS INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND EXCLUDES ALL INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts or the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so these limitations may not apply to you. This LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY gives you specific legal rights that may vary from state to state.
- DEWALT MECHANICS TOOLS FULL LIFETIME WARRANTY
If any DEWALT Mechanics Tool ever fails, DEWALT will replace it. Tools covered by the warranty include: wrenches, sockets, ratchets and drive accessories. Tools which have been improperly used, abused or altered are not covered under policy. Proof of purchase is required. Warranty is not transferable. Do not return this product to a store. See DEWALT.com for details or simply call 1-800-4DEWALT (1-800-443-9258)and DEWALT will ship a replacement. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.
- See specific tools for exceptions and/or read the Warranty FAQ.
- Click here for warranty information on tools purchased before January 1, 2004.
We believe a solid warranty package ensures the safety, reliability and service our products are meant to deliver — from the beginning to the end of every job.