DeWalt DCK490L2 20V MAX 4 Tool Combo Kit
- Kit includes four 20V MAX Lithium Ion DeWalt power tools; the best on the market in one convenient package
- DCD985 20V Max Hammerdrill utilizes the 535 unit watts of power at its disposal to bore through concrete and masonry easily
- Hammerdrill's 3 speed all metal transmission adapts to any job and the 1/2" all metal ratcheting chuck keeps your bit from falling out
- DCS381 Reciprocating Saw's keyless blade clamp makes the blade changing process easy and tool-free
- DCF885 impact driver can remove over-torqued nuts and bolts even in the dark, thanks to the built in LED lights
- DCL040 LED work light bathes your work area in 110 glorious lumens
- Kit also includes 2 20V MAX Lithium Ion battery packs, a fast charger, a 360 degree handle (to increase stability in the hammer drill), belt hook, and a contractor bag
A versatile workman like you should only be limited by what he can and can't do, rather than by the tools he is equipped with. Be all that you can be with DeWalt's DCK490L2 20 MAX Lithium Ion 4-Tool Combo Kit. This kit features a top of the line hammer drill, reciprocating saw, impact driver, and LED work light; all of which work 57% faster and 35% longer than the leading 18V tools. The DCD985 Hammerdrill bores into concrete and masonry with 535 unit watts of power. No matter what kind of job you have to do, the 3-speed all-metal transmission will adapt perfectly, and the 1/2" all metal ratcheting chuck holds your current bit as long as you need it to. The DCS381 reciprocating saw cuts through piping and flooring with more power and expertise than the leading corded model. Its keyless blade clamp lets you swap out blades easily and without the need of additional tools. The DCK490L2 kit includes the DCF885 20V MAX 1/4" impact driver. Its 1,400 in-lbs of torque can wrench out the most pigheaded frozen or over-torqued nuts and bolts. It works very well in the dark when you utilize the 3 built-in LED lights. Speaking of lights, if you are in a very dark working environment, the DCL040 LED work light will become your best friend. Its built in hook allows it to be attached to many different fixtures, allowing its 110 lumens to bathe your workplace. Lastly, this kit comes with 2 20V MAX Lithium Ion battery packs, a fast charger, a 360 degree handle (to increase stability in the hammer drill), belt hook, and a contractor bag. Bring the best tools on the market with you to every job.
The DCK490L2 includes:
- One (1) DCD985 1/2" Hammerdrill
- One (1) DCS381 Reciprocating Saw
- One (1) DCF885 1/4" Impact Driver
- One (1) DCL040 LED Work Light
- Two (2) 20V MAX* Lithium Ion 3.0 Ah Battery Packs
- One (1) Fast Charger
- One (1) 360 degree Side Handle
- One (1) Belt Hook
- One (1) Contractor Bag
20V MAX* Lithium Ion Hammerdrill
- Voltage: 20V MAX*
- Maximum Power: 535 UWO
- Number of Settings: 3
- Maximum RPM: 0-575/0-1,350/0-2,000
- Maximum BPM: 0-9,775/0-22,950/0-34,000
- Clutch Settings: 22
- Chuck Size: 1/2 Inch
- Chuck Type: Metal, Ratcheting
- Tool Weight: 5.2 Pounds
20V MAX" Lithium Ion Reciprocating Saw
- Voltage: 20V MAX*
- Keyless Blade Clamp: Yes
- Strokes Per Minute: 0-3000 SPM
- Stroke Length: 1-1/8 Inches
- Electric Brake: Yes
- Tool Weight: 7.35 Pounds
20V MAX* Lithium Ion 1/4" Impact Driver Kit
- Voltage: 20V MAX*
- Drive: 1/4 Inch
- No Load Speed: 2800 RPM
- Impacts Per Minute: 3200 IPM
- Maximum Torque: 1400 Inches-Pounds
- Tool Weight: 2.8 Pounds
- Tool Length: 5.55 Inches
20V MAX* Lithium Ion LED Work Light
- Voltage: 20V MAX*
- Bulb: LED
- Run-Time: 11 Hours
- Tool Weight: 1.0 Pounds
Most DeWalt Tools purchased on or after January 1, 2004 come with a warranty package that includes:
Three-Year Limited Warranty. DeWalt will repair, without charge, any defects due to faulty materials or workmanship for three years from the date of purchase. This warranty does not cover part failure due to normal wear or tool abuse. For further detail of warranty coverage and warranty repair information, visit www.dewalt.com or call 1-800-4-DEWALT (1-800-433-9258). This warranty does not apply to accessories or damage caused where repairs have been made or attempted by others. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may have other rights which vary in certain states or provinces.
In addition to the warranty, DeWalt tools are covered by our:
- One-Year Free Service Contract. DeWalt will maintain the tool and replace worn parts caused by normal use, for free, any time during the first year after purchase.
- 90-Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied with the performance of your DeWalt Power Tool, Laser, or Nailer for any reason, you can return it within 90 days from the date of purchase with a receipt for a full refund – no questions asked.
- DeWalt HAND TOOLS LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY
DeWalt warrants this product to the original purchaser for its useful life (not to exceed one year for products with electrical or electronic components) against deficiencies in material and workmanship. This LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY does not cover products that are improperly used, abused, altered or repaired. Deficient products will be replaced or repaired.
THIS LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY IS GIVEN IN LIEU OF ALL OTHERS INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND EXCLUDES ALL INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts or the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so these limitations may not apply to you. This LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY gives you specific legal rights that may vary from state to state.
- DEWALT MECHANICS TOOLS FULL LIFETIME WARRANTY
If any DEWALT Mechanics Tool ever fails, DEWALT will replace it. Tools covered by the warranty include: wrenches, sockets, ratchets and drive accessories. Tools which have been improperly used, abused or altered are not covered under policy. Proof of purchase is required. Warranty is not transferable. Do not return this product to a store. See DEWALT.com for details or simply call 1-800-4DEWALT (1-800-443-9258)and DEWALT will ship a replacement. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.
- See specific tools for exceptions and/or read the Warranty FAQ.
- Click here for warranty information on tools purchased before January 1, 2004.
We believe a solid warranty package ensures the safety, reliability and service our products are meant to deliver — from the beginning to the end of every job.