DeWalt DCK491L2 20V MAX Li-Ion 4 Tool Combo Kit
- DCD985 hammer drill's 3-speed all-metal transmission adapts to any job, and its all-metal ratcheting chuck is an expert at bit retention
- The hammer drill makes short work of concrete and masonry applications with its 535 unit watts of power
- DCS381 reciprocating saw's keyless blade clamp quickens the blade changing process by making it tool-free
- DCS393 Circular saw can cut through 2 x 4's at a 45 degree angle with ease when equipped with carbide tipped blades
- DCL040 LED light bathes your work space in 110 lumens
- Kit also includes 2 20V MAX Lithium Ion 2.0 AH battery packs, a fast charger, a 360 sliding handle, a carbide tipped blade, and a contractor's bag
It's time to modernize your dated power tools. Better yet, why not update all of them (or at least more than a few) at once to save time and money? That's where DeWalt's DCK491L2 20V MAX Lithium-Ion 4-Tool Combo Kit comes in. Four top-of-the-line tools from DeWalt's brand new 20V MAX Lithium-Ion line. The DCD985 hammer drill is a predator and concrete and masonry are the prey. 535 unit watts of maximum output can't be denied, and so the predator will always conquer the prey. Its 3-speed all-metal transmission adapts to any kind of job, and its all-metal ratcheting chuck retains the bit like never before. Contractors, plumbers, and handy men can't afford to be without the DCS381 reciprocating saw. Like all of DeWalt's 20V MAX Lithium Ion tools, this saw works 57% faster and 35% longer than the leading 18V model. Plus its blade clamp can be opened and closed without need of additional tools. The DCS393 20V MAX circular saw makes all kinds of carpentry look like child's play. Compatible with 6-1/2" carbide tipped blades; it swims through 2 x 4's when at a 45 degree angle. Your work can take you to many different environments both light and dark. That's why the DCL040 20V MAX LED work light is indispensable. Bathe your work environment in 110 glorious lumens, so you'll never make errors due to poor lighting conditions. This kit is rounded out by 2 20V MAX Lithium Ion 2.0 AH battery packs, a fast charger, a 360 sliding handle, a carbide tipped blade, and a bag to carry it all. The future of power tools is now with DeWalt and the DCK491L2 kit.
The DCK491L2 includes:
- One (1) DCD985 1/2" Hammerdrill
- One (1) DCS381 Reciprocating Saw
- One (1) DCS393 6-1/2" Circular Saw
- One (1) DCL040 LED Work Light
- Two (2) 20V MAX* Lithium Ion 3.0 Ah Battery Packs
- One (1) Fast Charger
- One (1) 360 degree Side Handle
- One (1) Carbide Tipped Blade
- One (1) Contractor Bag
20V MAX Lithium Ion Hammerdrill
- Voltage: 20V MAX*
- Max Power: 535 UWO
- Number of Speed Settings: 3
- Maximum RPM: 0-575/0-1.350/0-2,000
- Maximum BPM: 0-9,775/0-22,950/0-34,000
- Clutch Settings: 22
- Chuck Size: 1/2 Inch
- Chuck Type: Metal, Ratcheting
- Tool Weight: 5.2 Pounds
20V MAX* Reciprocating Saw
- Voltage: 20V MAX*
- Keyless Blade Clamp: Yes
- Strokes Per Minute: 0-3000 SPM
- Stroke Length: 1-1/8 Inches
- Electric: Yes
- Tool Weight: 7.35 Pounds
- Shipping Weight: 12.8 Pounds
20V MAX* Lithium Ion 6-1/2" Circular Saw
- Voltage: 20V MAX*
- No Load Speed: 3700 RPM
- Blade Diameter: 6-1/2 Inches
- Bevel Capacity: 50 degrees
- Arbor Size: 5/8 Inch
- Depth of Cut at 45 Degrees: 1-5/8 Inches
- Depth of Cut at 90 Degrees: 2-1/4 Inches
- Tool Weight: 8 Pounds
20V MAX* Lithium Ion LED Work Light
- Voltage: 20V MAX*
- Bulb: LED
- Run-Time: 11 Hours
- Tool Weight: 1 Pound
Most DeWalt Tools purchased on or after January 1, 2004 come with a warranty package that includes:
Three-Year Limited Warranty. DeWalt will repair, without charge, any defects due to faulty materials or workmanship for three years from the date of purchase. This warranty does not cover part failure due to normal wear or tool abuse. For further detail of warranty coverage and warranty repair information, visit www.dewalt.com or call 1-800-4-DEWALT (1-800-433-9258). This warranty does not apply to accessories or damage caused where repairs have been made or attempted by others. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may have other rights which vary in certain states or provinces.
In addition to the warranty, DeWalt tools are covered by our:
- One-Year Free Service Contract. DeWalt will maintain the tool and replace worn parts caused by normal use, for free, any time during the first year after purchase.
- 90-Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied with the performance of your DeWalt Power Tool, Laser, or Nailer for any reason, you can return it within 90 days from the date of purchase with a receipt for a full refund – no questions asked.
- DeWalt HAND TOOLS LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY
DeWalt warrants this product to the original purchaser for its useful life (not to exceed one year for products with electrical or electronic components) against deficiencies in material and workmanship. This LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY does not cover products that are improperly used, abused, altered or repaired. Deficient products will be replaced or repaired.
THIS LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY IS GIVEN IN LIEU OF ALL OTHERS INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND EXCLUDES ALL INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts or the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so these limitations may not apply to you. This LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY gives you specific legal rights that may vary from state to state.
- DEWALT MECHANICS TOOLS FULL LIFETIME WARRANTY
If any DEWALT Mechanics Tool ever fails, DEWALT will replace it. Tools covered by the warranty include: wrenches, sockets, ratchets and drive accessories. Tools which have been improperly used, abused or altered are not covered under policy. Proof of purchase is required. Warranty is not transferable. Do not return this product to a store. See DEWALT.com for details or simply call 1-800-4DEWALT (1-800-443-9258)and DEWALT will ship a replacement. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.
- See specific tools for exceptions and/or read the Warranty FAQ.
- Click here for warranty information on tools purchased before January 1, 2004.
We believe a solid warranty package ensures the safety, reliability and service our products are meant to deliver — from the beginning to the end of every job.