DeWalt DCN690B 33 Degree Paper Tape Cordless Framing Nailer
DeWalt DCN690B 20 Volt 33 Degree Paper Tape Cordless Framing Nailer (Bare Tool)
- Brushless Motor and engine design allow the tool to work as fast as the end user with consistent nail penetration into both soft and hard joints
- Sequential operating mode allows for precision placement and the bump operating mode provides the user with production speed.
- Easy access to the nosepiece for the removal of jammed nails
- Trigger Lock-Off allows trigger to be disabled when tool is not in use
- Top cap is impact resistant and easy to remove for troubleshooting
The DCN690B includes:
- One (1) DeWalt 20 Volt 33 Degree Paper Tape Cordless Framing Nailer
- (Batteries and charger sold separately)
- Voltage: 20
- Nailer Operating Mode: Bump/Sequential
- Front Handle Style: Contoured/Overmold
- Nail Diameter: .113 - .131gauge
- Magazine Angle: 33°
- Nail Length Capacity: 2" - 3-1/2"
- Magazine Capacity: 55nails
- Magazine Loading: Lock & Load
- Integrated Belt Hook: Yes
- Jam Clearing: Yes
- Tool Height: 13.0"
- Tool Width: 4.7"
- Tool Length: 13.3"
- Tool Weight: 7.7lbs
Most DeWalt Tools purchased on or after January 1, 2004 come with a warranty package that includes a Three-Year Limited Warranty and a One-Year Free Service Contract. DeWalt Hand Tools and Mechanics tools are covered by a Limited lifetime warranty. For specific tool exceptions and warranty information on tools purchased before January 1, 2004, please visit http://bdk.force.com/FAQ/PKB_Search?brand=DeWALT