DeWalt DCN690M1 33 Deg Paper Tape Cordless Framing Nailer Kit
DeWalt DCN690M1 20 Volt 33 Deg Paper Tape Cordless Framing Nailer Kit
- Brushless motor and engine design allow the tool to work as fast as the end user with consistent nail penetration into both soft and hard joints
- Sequential operating mode allows for precision placement and bump operating mode provides the user with production speed
- Easy access to the nosepiece for the removal of jammed nails
- Trigger Lock-Off allows trigger to be disabled when tool is not in use
- Top Cap is impact resistant and easy to remove for troubleshooting
The DCN690M1 includes:
- One (1) DeWalt 20 Volt 33 Degree Paper Tape Cordless Framing Nailer
- One (1) DCB101 Fast Charger
- One (1) 20V MAX* XR Premium Li-Ion Battery (4.0 Ah)
- One (1) No-Mar Tip
- One (1) Carrying Case
- Voltage: 20
- Nailer Operating Mode: Bump/Sequential
- Front Handle Style: Contoured/Overmold
- Nail Diameter: .113 - .131gauge
- Magazine Angle: 33°
- Nail Length Capacity: 2" - 3-1/2"
- Magazine Capacity: 55nails
- Magazine Loading: Lock & Load
- Integrated Belt Hook: Yes
- Jam Clearing: Yes
- Tool Height: 13.75"
- Tool Width: 4.7"
- Tool Length: 16"
- Tool Weight: 9.1lbs
Most DeWalt Tools purchased on or after January 1, 2004 come with a warranty package that includes a Three-Year Limited Warranty and a One-Year Free Service Contract. DeWalt Hand Tools and Mechanics tools are covered by a Limited lifetime warranty. For specific tool exceptions and warranty information on tools purchased before January 1, 2004, please visit http://bdk.force.com/FAQ/PKB_Search?brand=DeWALT