DeWalt DCS310S1 12V MAX Pivot Cordless Reciprocating Saw Kit
- Revolutionary adjustable three-position handle allows for recip cuts to be made like never before
- Pivoting shoe makes versatile cuts in many materials
- Keyless lever-action blade clamp makes blade changes (even reversing a blade) quick and easy
- Cuts at 0-2,700 RPM with a 9/16" stroke length
- Kit also includes a 12V 1.5 Ah battery, a charger, a metal cutting blade, wood cutting blade, and a contractor bag
You will never go back to using your old reciprocating saw once you give the DCS310S1 from DeWalt a spin. This 12V Max Pivot Reciprocating Saw Kit allows you to cut like never before with its extraordinary adjustable three-position handle. Professional results will be yours thanks to the tool's 0-2,700 RPM and 9/16" stroke length. The pivoting shoe allows you to adapt your tool to the material, making difficult cuts easy. Changing blades shouldn't cause you to lose momentum; the keyless lever-action blade clamp makes blade changes (even reversing a blade) quick and easy. Also included in this kit is a 12V MAX 1.5 Ah battery, a charger, a metal cutting blade, a wood cutting blade, and a contractor bag to hold it all together. Get the cutting freedom you deserve without sacrificing any performance with the DCS301S1 from DeWalt.
The DCS310S1 includes:
- One (1) 12V MAX Pivot Reciprocating Saw
- One (1) 12V MAX Charger
- One (1) 4" 18 TPI Metal Cutting Blade
- One (1) 4" 6 TPI Wood Cutting Blade
- One (1) 12V 1.5Ah MAX Battery
- One (1) Contractor Bag
- Stroke Length: 9/16"
- Strokes Per Minute: 0-2700
- Handle Type: 3 Position
- Voltage: 12V MAX
Most DeWalt Tools purchased on or after January 1, 2004 come with a warranty package that includes:
Three-Year Limited Warranty. DeWalt will repair, without charge, any defects due to faulty materials or workmanship for three years from the date of purchase. This warranty does not cover part failure due to normal wear or tool abuse. For further detail of warranty coverage and warranty repair information, visit www.dewalt.com or call 1-800-4-DEWALT (1-800-433-9258). This warranty does not apply to accessories or damage caused where repairs have been made or attempted by others. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may have other rights which vary in certain states or provinces.
In addition to the warranty, DeWalt tools are covered by our:
- One-Year Free Service Contract. DeWalt will maintain the tool and replace worn parts caused by normal use, for free, any time during the first year after purchase.
- 90-Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied with the performance of your DeWalt Power Tool, Laser, or Nailer for any reason, you can return it within 90 days from the date of purchase with a receipt for a full refund – no questions asked.
- DeWalt HAND TOOLS LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY
DeWalt warrants this product to the original purchaser for its useful life (not to exceed one year for products with electrical or electronic components) against deficiencies in material and workmanship. This LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY does not cover products that are improperly used, abused, altered or repaired. Deficient products will be replaced or repaired.
THIS LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY IS GIVEN IN LIEU OF ALL OTHERS INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND EXCLUDES ALL INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts or the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so these limitations may not apply to you. This LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY gives you specific legal rights that may vary from state to state.
- DEWALT MECHANICS TOOLS FULL LIFETIME WARRANTY
If any DEWALT Mechanics Tool ever fails, DEWALT will replace it. Tools covered by the warranty include: wrenches, sockets, ratchets and drive accessories. Tools which have been improperly used, abused or altered are not covered under policy. Proof of purchase is required. Warranty is not transferable. Do not return this product to a store. See DEWALT.com for details or simply call 1-800-4DEWALT (1-800-443-9258)and DEWALT will ship a replacement. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.
- See specific tools for exceptions and/or read the Warranty FAQ.
- Click here for warranty information on tools purchased before January 1, 2004.
We believe a solid warranty package ensures the safety, reliability and service our products are meant to deliver — from the beginning to the end of every job.
Overall Rating for DeWalt DCS310S1 Pivot Cordless Reciprocating Saw Kit
By Jerry from Illinois on April 28, 2012
Pros:Light and portable.
Adequate power for the job of pruning.
Articulation into various positions allowing for better grip and balance for getting into small areas.