DeWalt DCS331B 20V MAX Cordless Jig Saw (Bare Tool)
- Accurate and versatile tool allows you to make a wide range of cuts in many different materials
- All-metal lever-action keyless blade change makes blade changes quick and easy
- Variable speed control allows you to cut as fast as you need, between 0-3,000 SPM
- Batteries and Charger NOT included
Making quick and detailed cuts are what jig saws are designed to do, but why would you go with a competitive model when you could have DeWalt's superior engineering and better performance? The DCS331B is an accurate and versatile tool that will help you make any kind of cut in many different materials. Many jig saws make the blade-change process harder than it has to be, killing your momentum and wasting your time. Luckily DeWalt's 20V MAX jig saw sports an all-metal lever-action keyless blade change, which makes the blade change process quick and easy. Different materials won't always require the same amount of speed, which is why you'll love the variable speed control, giving you 0-3,000 SPM with the touch of a trigger. This item is the bare tool, batteries and a charger are sold separately. Get exceptional performance without being chained to a wall socket with this excellent DeWalt jig saw.
The DCS331B includes:
- One (1) DeWalt 20 Volt MAX DCS331 Cordless Jig Saw
- (Batteries and Charger Sold Separately)
- Strokes Per Minute: 0-3000 SPM
- Orbital Positions: 4
- Blade Type: T-shank
Most DeWalt Tools purchased on or after January 1, 2004 come with a warranty package that includes:
Three-Year Limited Warranty. DeWalt will repair, without charge, any defects due to faulty materials or workmanship for three years from the date of purchase. This warranty does not cover part failure due to normal wear or tool abuse. For further detail of warranty coverage and warranty repair information, visit www.dewalt.com or call 1-800-4-DEWALT (1-800-433-9258). This warranty does not apply to accessories or damage caused where repairs have been made or attempted by others. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may have other rights which vary in certain states or provinces.
In addition to the warranty, DeWalt tools are covered by our:
- One-Year Free Service Contract. DeWalt will maintain the tool and replace worn parts caused by normal use, for free, any time during the first year after purchase.
- 90-Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied with the performance of your DeWalt Power Tool, Laser, or Nailer for any reason, you can return it within 90 days from the date of purchase with a receipt for a full refund – no questions asked.
- DeWalt HAND TOOLS LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY
DeWalt warrants this product to the original purchaser for its useful life (not to exceed one year for products with electrical or electronic components) against deficiencies in material and workmanship. This LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY does not cover products that are improperly used, abused, altered or repaired. Deficient products will be replaced or repaired.
THIS LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY IS GIVEN IN LIEU OF ALL OTHERS INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND EXCLUDES ALL INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts or the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so these limitations may not apply to you. This LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY gives you specific legal rights that may vary from state to state.
- DEWALT MECHANICS TOOLS FULL LIFETIME WARRANTY
If any DEWALT Mechanics Tool ever fails, DEWALT will replace it. Tools covered by the warranty include: wrenches, sockets, ratchets and drive accessories. Tools which have been improperly used, abused or altered are not covered under policy. Proof of purchase is required. Warranty is not transferable. Do not return this product to a store. See DEWALT.com for details or simply call 1-800-4DEWALT (1-800-443-9258)and DEWALT will ship a replacement. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.
- See specific tools for exceptions and/or read the Warranty FAQ.
- Click here for warranty information on tools purchased before January 1, 2004.
We believe a solid warranty package ensures the safety, reliability and service our products are meant to deliver — from the beginning to the end of every job.