DeWalt DCS370B 18 Volt Cordless Band Saw (Bare Tool)
- Large 2-1/2" cut capacity allows the band saw to cut up to 2" SCH 40 pipe
- Balanced and ergonomic design means you can use this all day and get more accurate cuts
- Blade life is increased with the blade tracking adjustment
- Comfortable soft grip back handle makes operation a delight
- Dual bearing blade guide rollers make the blade support system more stable
- Batteries and Charger NOT Included
Take the power of a full-size band saw anywhere you need it with the DCS370B from DeWalt. This 18V Cordless Band Saw has an amazing balanced and ergonomic design which means you won't be fatigued and your cuts will be more accurate. The comfortable soft grip back is easy on your hands. If you are tired of your blades wearing out before their time, you'll be glad to know of the blade tracking adjustment, which provides better blade tracking and leads to longer blade life. The ample 2-1/2" cutting capacity allows you to cut up to 2" SCH 40 pipe. When the work day is all done, you can hang up the DCS370B with the integrated hang hook. This is a bare tool, the battery and charger are not included. Like all of their tools, this DeWalt band saw is Guaranteed Tough.
The DCS370B includes:
- One (1) 18V Cordless Band Saw
- Batteries and charger sold separately
- Brand: DEWALT
- Shipping Weight: 7.7500
- Battery Voltage: 18 Volts
- Battery Technology: Li-Ion
- Tool Length: 15 Inches
- Condition: New
- Product Weight (lbs.): 7.750 Pounds
- Manufacturers Warranty: 3 Years
- Return Policy: 90 Days:
- Feet/Minute: 570 FPM
- Blade Length: 32-7/8 Inches
- Maximum Capacity (Round): 2-1/2 Inches
- Maximum Capacity (Square): 2-1/2 Inches
Most DeWalt Tools purchased on or after January 1, 2004 come with a warranty package that includes:
Three-Year Limited Warranty. DeWalt will repair, without charge, any defects due to faulty materials or workmanship for three years from the date of purchase. This warranty does not cover part failure due to normal wear or tool abuse. For further detail of warranty coverage and warranty repair information, visit www.dewalt.com or call 1-800-4-DEWALT (1-800-433-9258). This warranty does not apply to accessories or damage caused where repairs have been made or attempted by others. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may have other rights which vary in certain states or provinces.
In addition to the warranty, DeWalt tools are covered by our:
- One-Year Free Service Contract. DeWalt will maintain the tool and replace worn parts caused by normal use, for free, any time during the first year after purchase.
- 90-Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied with the performance of your DeWalt Power Tool, Laser, or Nailer for any reason, you can return it within 90 days from the date of purchase with a receipt for a full refund – no questions asked.
- DeWalt HAND TOOLS LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY
DeWalt warrants this product to the original purchaser for its useful life (not to exceed one year for products with electrical or electronic components) against deficiencies in material and workmanship. This LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY does not cover products that are improperly used, abused, altered or repaired. Deficient products will be replaced or repaired.
THIS LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY IS GIVEN IN LIEU OF ALL OTHERS INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND EXCLUDES ALL INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts or the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so these limitations may not apply to you. This LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY gives you specific legal rights that may vary from state to state.
- DEWALT MECHANICS TOOLS FULL LIFETIME WARRANTY
If any DEWALT Mechanics Tool ever fails, DEWALT will replace it. Tools covered by the warranty include: wrenches, sockets, ratchets and drive accessories. Tools which have been improperly used, abused or altered are not covered under policy. Proof of purchase is required. Warranty is not transferable. Do not return this product to a store. See DEWALT.com for details or simply call 1-800-4DEWALT (1-800-443-9258)and DEWALT will ship a replacement. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.
- See specific tools for exceptions and/or read the Warranty FAQ.
- Click here for warranty information on tools purchased before January 1, 2004.
We believe a solid warranty package ensures the safety, reliability and service our products are meant to deliver — from the beginning to the end of every job.