DeWalt DCS373B Metal Cutting Circular Saw
DeWalt DCS373B 20V MAX Metal Cutting Circular Saw (Bare Tool)
- Powerful motor delivers 460 Max Watts Out and 3,700 RPM, making short work of tough cutting jobs
- Ideal for electricians, mechanical contractors and professional metal workers
- 1-11/16" depth of cut is great for cutting ferrous materials in one pass quickly and cleanly
- Built-in LED light doesn't let poor lighting conditions impeded great work performance
- Batteries and charger sold separately
If you are an electrician, mechanical contractor or professional metalworker in need of a new tool, you've come to the right place. DeWalt's new 20V MAX Metal Cutting Circular Saw is equipped with a powerful 460 MWO motor that's capable of 3,700 RPM, making short work of otherwise tough cutting jobs. The DCS373B has a 1-11/16" depth of cut and it's great for cutting ferrous metals such as treaded rod, conduit, and metal plate cleanly and quickly in just one pass. Working in the dark won't be a problem for this saw thanks to its built-in LED light. This is a bare tool, batteries and a charger are sold separately. Like all of their tools, this great circular saw from DeWalt is Guaranteed Tough.
The DCS373B includes:
- One (1) DCS373 20V MAX Metal Cutting Circular Saw
- One (1) 5-1/2" Carbide-tipped metal cutting blade
- RPM: 3,700
- Blade Size: 5-1/2"
- Max Cut Depth: 1-11/16"
- Arbor: 5/8"
- Power: 460 Max Watts Out (MWO)
Most DeWalt Tools purchased on or after January 1, 2004 come with a warranty package that includes a Three-Year Limited Warranty and a One-Year Free Service Contract. DeWalt Hand Tools and Mechanics tools are covered by a Limited lifetime warranty. For specific tool exceptions and warranty information on tools purchased before January 1, 2004, please visit http://bdk.force.com/FAQ/PKB_Search?brand=DeWALT