DeWalt DCS373M2 Cordless Metal Cutting Circular Saw with (2) 20V Max* XR 4.0Ah Batteries
- Powerful 460 MWO, 3700 rpm motor delivers power and speed to make the most demanding cuts on the job
- Get a clear sight of the material you're cutting with the SIGHT-LINETM Window
- 5-1/2" 30T carbide tipped metal cutting blade quickly and cleanly cuts a variety of metallic construction materials
- Optimized rubber overmolded grip provides you with comfort, control and balance for great cutting experience
- High strength steel shoe offers durability and resistance against chip build up
- Recommended Replacement for the D-WDDCS373L2
Originally released as a bare tool, the DCS373M2 20V Max Lithium-Ion Metal Cutting Circular Saw Kit is offers you the total package when it comes to cordless metal cutting power. The DCS373 features a powerful 460 MWO, 3700 rpm motor that delivers power and speed to make the most demanding cuts with ease. Equipped with a 5-1/2" 30T Carbide tipped metal blade, this circular saw can make clean cuts through various metallic construction materials. Need a clear view of where you're cutting? This metal cutting circular saw has a SIGHT-LINE Window which provides for a clear view of the material for total control during blade contact. This kit also features two (2) of Dewalt's DCB204 20V Max* XR Premium Lithium-Ion Batteries. These extended-run time batteries have an Ah of 4.0 (Compared to that of the DCB200 3.0Ah) and will give you the extra time you need to finish the job at hand. Worried about working in poorly lit areas? The DCS373 will ease your mind with a bright LED light that has a 20 second delay after trigger release to improve your sight. If you want something that is guaranteed tough, go with the Dewalt DCS373M2 Metal Cutting Circular Saw Kit.
The DCS373M2 includes:
- One (1) DeWalt DCS373 Li-Ion Metal Cutting Circular Saw
- Two (2) DCB204 20V MAX* XR Premium Li-Ion Batteries (4.0 Ah)
- One (1) 5-1/2" Carbide Tipped Metal Cutting Blade
- One (1) Fast Charger
- One (1) Kit Box
- Voltage: 20V* MAX
- No Load Speed: 3700rpm
- Blade Diameter: 5-1/2"
- Bevel Capacity: N/A°
- Arbor Size: 20 mm"
- Depth of Cut at 45°: N/A"
- Depth of Cut at 90°: 1-11/16"
- Tool Weight: 8.3lbs
- Shipping Weight: 16lbs
Most DeWalt Tools purchased on or after January 1, 2004 come with a warranty package that includes:
Three-Year Limited Warranty. DeWalt will repair, without charge, any defects due to faulty materials or workmanship for three years from the date of purchase. This warranty does not cover part failure due to normal wear or tool abuse. For further detail of warranty coverage and warranty repair information, visit www.dewalt.com or call 1-800-4-DEWALT (1-800-433-9258). This warranty does not apply to accessories or damage caused where repairs have been made or attempted by others. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may have other rights which vary in certain states or provinces.
In addition to the warranty, DeWalt tools are covered by our:
- One-Year Free Service Contract. DeWalt will maintain the tool and replace worn parts caused by normal use, for free, any time during the first year after purchase.
- 90-Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied with the performance of your DeWalt Power Tool, Laser, or Nailer for any reason, you can return it within 90 days from the date of purchase with a receipt for a full refund – no questions asked.
- DeWalt HAND TOOLS LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY
DeWalt warrants this product to the original purchaser for its useful life (not to exceed one year for products with electrical or electronic components) against deficiencies in material and workmanship. This LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY does not cover products that are improperly used, abused, altered or repaired. Deficient products will be replaced or repaired.
THIS LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY IS GIVEN IN LIEU OF ALL OTHERS INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND EXCLUDES ALL INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts or the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so these limitations may not apply to you. This LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY gives you specific legal rights that may vary from state to state.
- DEWALT MECHANICS TOOLS FULL LIFETIME WARRANTY
If any DEWALT Mechanics Tool ever fails, DEWALT will replace it. Tools covered by the warranty include: wrenches, sockets, ratchets and drive accessories. Tools which have been improperly used, abused or altered are not covered under policy. Proof of purchase is required. Warranty is not transferable. Do not return this product to a store. See DEWALT.com for details or simply call 1-800-4DEWALT (1-800-443-9258)and DEWALT will ship a replacement. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.
- See specific tools for exceptions and/or read the Warranty FAQ.
- Click here for warranty information on tools purchased before January 1, 2004.
We believe a solid warranty package ensures the safety, reliability and service our products are meant to deliver — from the beginning to the end of every job.