DeWalt DCS373M2 Cordless Metal Cutting Circular Saw
DeWalt DCS373M2 Cordless Metal Cutting Circular Saw with (2) 20V Max* XR 4.0Ah Batteries
- Powerful 460 MWO, 3700 rpm motor delivers power and speed to make the most demanding cuts on the job
- Get a clear sight of the material you're cutting with the SIGHT-LINETM Window
- 5-1/2" 30T carbide tipped metal cutting blade quickly and cleanly cuts a variety of metallic construction materials
- Optimized rubber overmolded grip provides you with comfort, control and balance for great cutting experience
- High strength steel shoe offers durability and resistance against chip build up
- Recommended Replacement for the D-WDDCS373L2
Originally released as a bare tool, the DCS373M2 20V Max Lithium-Ion Metal Cutting Circular Saw Kit is offers you the total package when it comes to cordless metal cutting power. The DCS373 features a powerful 460 MWO, 3700 rpm motor that delivers power and speed to make the most demanding cuts with ease. Equipped with a 5-1/2" 30T Carbide tipped metal blade, this circular saw can make clean cuts through various metallic construction materials. Need a clear view of where you're cutting? This metal cutting circular saw has a SIGHT-LINE Window which provides for a clear view of the material for total control during blade contact. This kit also features two (2) of Dewalt's DCB204 20V Max* XR Premium Lithium-Ion Batteries. These extended-run time batteries have an Ah of 4.0 (Compared to that of the DCB200 3.0Ah) and will give you the extra time you need to finish the job at hand. Worried about working in poorly lit areas? The DCS373 will ease your mind with a bright LED light that has a 20 second delay after trigger release to improve your sight. If you want something that is guaranteed tough, go with the Dewalt DCS373M2 Metal Cutting Circular Saw Kit.
The DCS373M2 includes:
- One (1) DeWalt DCS373 Li-Ion Metal Cutting Circular Saw
- Two (2) DCB204 20V MAX* XR Premium Li-Ion Batteries (4.0 Ah)
- One (1) 5-1/2" Carbide Tipped Metal Cutting Blade
- One (1) Fast Charger
- One (1) Kit Box
- Voltage: 20V* MAX
- No Load Speed: 3700rpm
- Blade Diameter: 5-1/2"
- Bevel Capacity: N/A°
- Arbor Size: 20 mm"
- Depth of Cut at 45°: N/A"
- Depth of Cut at 90°: 1-11/16"
- Tool Weight: 8.3lbs
- Shipping Weight: 16lbs
Most DeWalt Tools purchased on or after January 1, 2004 come with a warranty package that includes a Three-Year Limited Warranty and a One-Year Free Service Contract. DeWalt Hand Tools and Mechanics tools are covered by a Limited lifetime warranty. For specific tool exceptions and warranty information on tools purchased before January 1, 2004, please visit http://bdk.force.com/FAQ/PKB_Search?brand=DeWALT