DeWalt DCS380B 20V MAX Cordless Reciprocating Saw (Bare Tool)
- 4-position blade clamp allows the saw to have exceptional flush cutting and positional versatility
- 1-1/8" stroke length equates to exceptionally fast cutting speed
- Pivoting adjustable shoe not only extends blade life but also allows depth of cut to be modified
- Increased comfort and control is made possible by the rubber over molded comfort grip
- Variable speed trigger allows for just the right amount of speed to be applied, between 0-3,000 SPM
- Batteries and Charger NOT included
Of the many reciprocating saws out there, why choose DeWalt's new DCS380B? This 20V MAX Li-Ion Reciprocating Saw is great for flush cuts and for blade positioning versatility, thanks to the 4-position blade clamp. Cut faster thanks to the saw's 1-1/8" stroke length. Not every material you cut will need the same amount of speed, which is why DeWalt incorporated a variable speed trigger, capable of 0-3,000 SPM. The rubber over molded comfort grip reduces vibration, which leads to more comfortable operation and better results. The DCS380B's pivoting adjustable shoe simultaneously extends the life of your blades and modifies the depth of cut. This item is the bare tool, batteries and a charger are not included. You'll never go back to your old reciprocating saw once you've given this tool a spin.
The DCS380B includes:
- One (1) DeWalt DCS380 20V MAX Reciprocating Saw
- (Batteries and Charger Sold Separately)
- Voltage: 20V MAX*
- Keyless Blade Clamp: Yes
- Strokes/Min: 0-3000spm
- Stroke Length: 1-1/8"
- Electric Brake: Yes
- Weight: 7.35lbs
Most DeWalt Tools purchased on or after January 1, 2004 come with a warranty package that includes:
Three-Year Limited Warranty. DeWalt will repair, without charge, any defects due to faulty materials or workmanship for three years from the date of purchase. This warranty does not cover part failure due to normal wear or tool abuse. For further detail of warranty coverage and warranty repair information, visit www.dewalt.com or call 1-800-4-DEWALT (1-800-433-9258). This warranty does not apply to accessories or damage caused where repairs have been made or attempted by others. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may have other rights which vary in certain states or provinces.
In addition to the warranty, DeWalt tools are covered by our:
- One-Year Free Service Contract. DeWalt will maintain the tool and replace worn parts caused by normal use, for free, any time during the first year after purchase.
- 90-Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied with the performance of your DeWalt Power Tool, Laser, or Nailer for any reason, you can return it within 90 days from the date of purchase with a receipt for a full refund – no questions asked.
- DeWalt HAND TOOLS LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY
DeWalt warrants this product to the original purchaser for its useful life (not to exceed one year for products with electrical or electronic components) against deficiencies in material and workmanship. This LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY does not cover products that are improperly used, abused, altered or repaired. Deficient products will be replaced or repaired.
THIS LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY IS GIVEN IN LIEU OF ALL OTHERS INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND EXCLUDES ALL INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts or the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so these limitations may not apply to you. This LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY gives you specific legal rights that may vary from state to state.
- DEWALT MECHANICS TOOLS FULL LIFETIME WARRANTY
If any DEWALT Mechanics Tool ever fails, DEWALT will replace it. Tools covered by the warranty include: wrenches, sockets, ratchets and drive accessories. Tools which have been improperly used, abused or altered are not covered under policy. Proof of purchase is required. Warranty is not transferable. Do not return this product to a store. See DEWALT.com for details or simply call 1-800-4DEWALT (1-800-443-9258)and DEWALT will ship a replacement. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.
- See specific tools for exceptions and/or read the Warranty FAQ.
- Click here for warranty information on tools purchased before January 1, 2004.
We believe a solid warranty package ensures the safety, reliability and service our products are meant to deliver — from the beginning to the end of every job.