DeWalt DCS380L1 20V MAX Li-Ion Reciprocating Saw Kit
- 4-position blade clamp allows for a quick tool-free blade change as well as effortless flush cutting and blade positioning
- Variable speed trigger operates at 0-3000 spm, and the speed is further increased with the 1-1/8" stroke length
- Plumbers, contractors, and handy-men can't afford to be without this amazing kit
- Runs up to 35% longer than the leading 18V competitive model
- Pivoting adjustable shoe controls cut depth and lengthens blade life
- Reinforced rubber grip is comfort and increases control
When doing contracting or plumbing work, the last thing you want to focus on is keeping the power cord out of your way. Choose wisely though, many battery powered tools aren't nearly as strong as their corded counterparts. That is, get the best Reciprocating Saw Kit on the market, the 20V DCS380L1 from DeWalt. Like all tools in the new 20V MAX Lithium Ion series, this reciprocating saw runs 35% longer than the best competitive 18V models. The pivoting shoe allows wear to be distributed along the length of the blade, thereby increasing its life as well as controlling cut depth. Tool-free blade changes are all in a day's work with the 4-position blade clamp. This handy feature also allows for effortless flush cutting and precise blade positioning. The DCS380L1 Kit also includes one 20V MAX Lithium Ion 3.0 AH Battery Pack, a fast charger, and a kitbox that helps you take your tools and accessories from job to job.
The DCS380L1 includes:
- One (1) Dewalt DCS380 Reciprocating Saw
- One (1) 20V MAX* Lithium-Ion 3.0 Ah Battery Pack
- One (1) Fast Charger
- One (1) Kit Box
- Voltage: 20V MAX*
- Keyless Blade Clamp: Yes
- Strokes/Min: 0-3000spm
- Stroke Length: 1-1/8"
- Electric Brake: Yes
- Weight: 7.35lbs
- Shipping Weight: 12.8lbs
Most DeWalt Tools purchased on or after January 1, 2004 come with a warranty package that includes:
Three-Year Limited Warranty. DeWalt will repair, without charge, any defects due to faulty materials or workmanship for three years from the date of purchase. This warranty does not cover part failure due to normal wear or tool abuse. For further detail of warranty coverage and warranty repair information, visit www.dewalt.com or call 1-800-4-DEWALT (1-800-433-9258). This warranty does not apply to accessories or damage caused where repairs have been made or attempted by others. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may have other rights which vary in certain states or provinces.
In addition to the warranty, DeWalt tools are covered by our:
- One-Year Free Service Contract. DeWalt will maintain the tool and replace worn parts caused by normal use, for free, any time during the first year after purchase.
- 90-Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied with the performance of your DeWalt Power Tool, Laser, or Nailer for any reason, you can return it within 90 days from the date of purchase with a receipt for a full refund – no questions asked.
- DeWalt HAND TOOLS LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY
DeWalt warrants this product to the original purchaser for its useful life (not to exceed one year for products with electrical or electronic components) against deficiencies in material and workmanship. This LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY does not cover products that are improperly used, abused, altered or repaired. Deficient products will be replaced or repaired.
THIS LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY IS GIVEN IN LIEU OF ALL OTHERS INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND EXCLUDES ALL INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts or the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so these limitations may not apply to you. This LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY gives you specific legal rights that may vary from state to state.
- DEWALT MECHANICS TOOLS FULL LIFETIME WARRANTY
If any DEWALT Mechanics Tool ever fails, DEWALT will replace it. Tools covered by the warranty include: wrenches, sockets, ratchets and drive accessories. Tools which have been improperly used, abused or altered are not covered under policy. Proof of purchase is required. Warranty is not transferable. Do not return this product to a store. See DEWALT.com for details or simply call 1-800-4DEWALT (1-800-443-9258)and DEWALT will ship a replacement. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.
- See specific tools for exceptions and/or read the Warranty FAQ.
- Click here for warranty information on tools purchased before January 1, 2004.
We believe a solid warranty package ensures the safety, reliability and service our products are meant to deliver — from the beginning to the end of every job.
Overall Rating for DeWalt DCS380L1 Li-Ion Reciprocating Saw Kit
Dewalt Li-ion reciprocating saw kit
By Scott from firstname.lastname@example.org on February 14, 2012