DeWalt DCS391B 6-1/2'' Circular Saw
DeWalt DCS391B 20V MAX 6-1/2'' Circular Saw (Bare Tool)
- Slices through tough materials with barely any effort, thanks to its powerful 460 MWO, 3,700 RPM motor
- Cut accuracy is ensured with the tough, lightweight magnesium shoe
- Rubber overmolded comfort grip makes operation more controlled and pleasant
- 0-50 degree bevel capacity allows for powerful bevel cuts
- Batteries and Charger NOT Included
DeWalt's new DCS391B 6-1/2" Circular Saw is powerful enough to compete with any corded model without being chained to a wall socket. Its equipped with a powerful 460 MWO motor, capable of speeds as high as 3,700, allowing it to make short work of otherwise tough cutting applications. The lightweight magnesium shoe is sturdy and contributes to increased cutting accuracy. The saw features a 0-50 degree bevel capacity, allowing for powerful bevel cuts. Nobody wants to use a tool that is uncomfortable to handle. Luckily, DeWalt incorporated a rubber overmolded comfort grip that makes operation pleasant. This item is a bare tool only, batteries and a charger are sold separately. You'll never cut wood the same when you use this excellent circular saw by DeWalt.
The DCS391B includes:
- One (1) DeWalt DCS391 6-1/2" Circular Saw
- (Batteries and Charger Sold Separately)
- Voltage: 20V MAX*
- No Load Speed: 3700rpm
- Blade Diameter: 6-1/2"
- Bevel Capacity: 50°
- Arbor Size: 5/8"
- Depth of Cut at 45°: 1-5/8"
- Depth of Cut at 90°: 2-1/4"
- Weight: 8.0lbs
Most DeWalt Tools purchased on or after January 1, 2004 come with a warranty package that includes a Three-Year Limited Warranty and a One-Year Free Service Contract. DeWalt Hand Tools and Mechanics tools are covered by a Limited lifetime warranty. For specific tool exceptions and warranty information on tools purchased before January 1, 2004, please visit http://bdk.force.com/FAQ/PKB_Search?brand=DeWALT