DeWalt DCS391L1 20V MAX Li-Ion Circular Saw Kit
- Powerful 460MWO motor operates at 3,700 rpm, cutting through wood of any kind with the greatest of ease
- Rubber overmolded comfort grip gives you unparalleled control over your saw's actions
- 6-1/2" carbide tipped blade makes clean 90 and 45 degree cuts through 2x4 material
- Get the power of a corded saw without being chained to a wall socket
- Kit also includes a 20V MAX Lithium-Ion Battery, a fast charger, and a kit box
With good reason, you've avoided cordless saws before, since more often than not they are nowhere near as powerful as their corded counterparts. However, tripping over said power cord can be hazardous to your health and ruinous to your project. DeWalt's DCS391L1 Lithium-Ion 6-1/2" Circular Saw can operate at an unheard of (for a cordless tool) 20 volts. Its powerful 460 MWO motor operates at 3,700 rpm, effortlessly slicing through wood of any kind. When operating a saw this powerful, you'll need the rubber overmolded comfort grip so you will have complete control over the tool's actions. Muscular, yet lightweight magnesium shoe will maintain its accuracy and defy jobsite bumps and bruises. The DCS391L1's 0-50 degree bevel capacity allows for excellent bevel cuts and adapts to a wide variety of projects. A reliable blade will make or break a circular saw, and the 6-1/2" carbide tipped blade makes this saw idea for cutting 2 x 4 materials at 90 and 45 degrees. This kit also includes a 20V MAX Lithium-Ion Battery, a fast charger, and a kit box. You'll never want to make cuts while chained to a wall socket again once you use DeWalt's DCS391L1 Lithium Ion 6-1/2" Circular Saw Kit.
- Voltage: 20V MAX*
- No Load Speed: 3700rpm
- Blade Diameter: 6-1/2"
- Bevel Capacity: 50°
- Arbor Size: 5/8"
- Depth of Cut at 45°: 1-5/8"
- Depth of Cut at 90°: 2-1/4"
- Weight: 8.0lbs
- Shipping Weight: 15.4lbs
Most DeWalt Tools purchased on or after January 1, 2004 come with a warranty package that includes:
Three-Year Limited Warranty. DeWalt will repair, without charge, any defects due to faulty materials or workmanship for three years from the date of purchase. This warranty does not cover part failure due to normal wear or tool abuse. For further detail of warranty coverage and warranty repair information, visit www.dewalt.com or call 1-800-4-DEWALT (1-800-433-9258). This warranty does not apply to accessories or damage caused where repairs have been made or attempted by others. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may have other rights which vary in certain states or provinces.
In addition to the warranty, DeWalt tools are covered by our:
- One-Year Free Service Contract. DeWalt will maintain the tool and replace worn parts caused by normal use, for free, any time during the first year after purchase.
- 90-Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied with the performance of your DeWalt Power Tool, Laser, or Nailer for any reason, you can return it within 90 days from the date of purchase with a receipt for a full refund – no questions asked.
- DeWalt HAND TOOLS LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY
DeWalt warrants this product to the original purchaser for its useful life (not to exceed one year for products with electrical or electronic components) against deficiencies in material and workmanship. This LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY does not cover products that are improperly used, abused, altered or repaired. Deficient products will be replaced or repaired.
THIS LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY IS GIVEN IN LIEU OF ALL OTHERS INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND EXCLUDES ALL INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts or the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so these limitations may not apply to you. This LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY gives you specific legal rights that may vary from state to state.
- DEWALT MECHANICS TOOLS FULL LIFETIME WARRANTY
If any DEWALT Mechanics Tool ever fails, DEWALT will replace it. Tools covered by the warranty include: wrenches, sockets, ratchets and drive accessories. Tools which have been improperly used, abused or altered are not covered under policy. Proof of purchase is required. Warranty is not transferable. Do not return this product to a store. See DEWALT.com for details or simply call 1-800-4DEWALT (1-800-443-9258)and DEWALT will ship a replacement. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.
- See specific tools for exceptions and/or read the Warranty FAQ.
- Click here for warranty information on tools purchased before January 1, 2004.
We believe a solid warranty package ensures the safety, reliability and service our products are meant to deliver — from the beginning to the end of every job.
Overall Rating for DeWalt DCS391L1 Li-Ion Circular Saw Kit
By Jeff from TN on April 25, 2012
Ease of adjustment