DeWalt DCT410S1 12V MAX Cordless Inspection Camera Kit
- Powered by the new DeWalt 12V MAX* line of batteries and chargers
- See into tight and inaccessible spaces with ease
- Capture images or live video to a SD card, easily transfer media to any computer
- Screen can be detached and viewed wirelessly for added convenience in tight quarters
- 3x zoom means you can get up close and personal for extra visibility
- Includes hook and magnet accessories that allow tool to double as a retrieval device
If you've ever wished for eyes in the back of your head, or wished you could put your eyes inside a confined space to more easily diagnose a problem, then your wishes have come true. The DeWalt DCT410S1 12V MAX* 17mm Inspection Camera Kit gives you the ability to see in places that were previously completely inaccessible. Think of it as putting your eyes at the end of a 3' flexible cable, and imagine the times that it would have saved you more time than you can imagine. The removable screen means you can get the best view possible without moving around the body of the camera, try that with the competition. Diagnose problems in pipes and tanks, and in tight spaces that you can't get your eyes into, and then capture what you're seeing to an image or even live video. The media can then be transferred to a computer and archived/distributed as needed and even send results back to supervisors or technicians for diagnosis.
*Battery pack voltage without load is 12v, nominal load voltage is 10.8v
The DCT410S1 includes:
- One (1) DCT410 inspection camera
- One (1) 3' camera cable
- One (1) 12V MAX* lithium ion battery pack
- One (1) Fast charger
- One (1) Hook
- One (1) Magnet
- One (1) Kit box
- Camera Head Diameter: 17mm
- Cable Length: 3ft
- Screen Size : 3.5"
- Resolution: 320 x 480dpi
- Zoom: 3X
- Waterproof Cable: Yes
- Shipping Weight: 9.0lbs
Most DeWalt Tools purchased on or after January 1, 2004 come with a warranty package that includes:
Three-Year Limited Warranty. DeWalt will repair, without charge, any defects due to faulty materials or workmanship for three years from the date of purchase. This warranty does not cover part failure due to normal wear or tool abuse. For further detail of warranty coverage and warranty repair information, visit www.dewalt.com or call 1-800-4-DEWALT (1-800-433-9258). This warranty does not apply to accessories or damage caused where repairs have been made or attempted by others. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may have other rights which vary in certain states or provinces.
In addition to the warranty, DeWalt tools are covered by our:
- One-Year Free Service Contract. DeWalt will maintain the tool and replace worn parts caused by normal use, for free, any time during the first year after purchase.
- 90-Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied with the performance of your DeWalt Power Tool, Laser, or Nailer for any reason, you can return it within 90 days from the date of purchase with a receipt for a full refund – no questions asked.
- DeWalt HAND TOOLS LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY
DeWalt warrants this product to the original purchaser for its useful life (not to exceed one year for products with electrical or electronic components) against deficiencies in material and workmanship. This LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY does not cover products that are improperly used, abused, altered or repaired. Deficient products will be replaced or repaired.
THIS LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY IS GIVEN IN LIEU OF ALL OTHERS INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND EXCLUDES ALL INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts or the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so these limitations may not apply to you. This LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY gives you specific legal rights that may vary from state to state.
- DEWALT MECHANICS TOOLS FULL LIFETIME WARRANTY
If any DEWALT Mechanics Tool ever fails, DEWALT will replace it. Tools covered by the warranty include: wrenches, sockets, ratchets and drive accessories. Tools which have been improperly used, abused or altered are not covered under policy. Proof of purchase is required. Warranty is not transferable. Do not return this product to a store. See DEWALT.com for details or simply call 1-800-4DEWALT (1-800-443-9258)and DEWALT will ship a replacement. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.
- See specific tools for exceptions and/or read the Warranty FAQ.
- Click here for warranty information on tools purchased before January 1, 2004.
We believe a solid warranty package ensures the safety, reliability and service our products are meant to deliver — from the beginning to the end of every job.