DeWalt DCT418S1 Hand Held Radar Scanner Kit
DeWalt DCT418S1 12V MAX Hand Held Radar Scanner Kit
- Patent pending radar sensing technology detects wood, ferrous metal, non-ferrous metal, PVC and live electric behind walls
- Scans through multiple surfaces including drywall, plywood, OSB, concrete, marble and ceramic tile
- Automatic mapping feature processes all embeded materials simultaneously eliminating need for repeat calibration
- Color, 3.5" LCD display (320x240 resolution) for improved visibility and communication of object type and location
- Scanning range up to 9.8 feet
- Woodd-w sensing depth up to 1 1/2"
- Ferrous/Non-Ferrous/PVC/Live Electric sensing depth of 3"
- Position Accuracy of +/- 1/2"
Find it all in one pass with the Dewalt DCT418S1 12V MAX* Hand Held Radar Scanner Kit. The Radar Scanner features a patent pending radar sensing technology that detects wood, ferrous metal, non-ferrous metal, PVC and live electric behind walls (1-1/2" wood sensing depth, 3" for all other materials). The DCT418S1 scans through a variety of surfaces that include: drywall, plywood, concrete, marble and ceramic tile. Meanwhile, view it all on a 3.5" LCD color display that improves visibility and maximizes communication between object type and location. The LCD screen features a tracking bar that displays object locations in the entire mapped area (up to 9.8 feet) and has a resolution of 320 x 240. All of this is powered by Dewalt's compact and lightweight 12V MAX* battery technology, optimized to give you excellent power to weight ratio. Don't settle for anything less. Get yourself the Dewalt DCT418S1 and find what you're looking for.
The DCT418S1 includes:
- One (1) Dewalt DCT418 Hand Held Radar Scanner
- One (1) 12V MAX* Lithium-Ion Battery Pack
- One (1) Fast Charger
- One (1) Kit Box
- Voltage: 12V MAX*
- Display Type: 3.5" Color LCD
- Scanning Range: Up to 9.8 feet
- Materials Scanned Through: Drywall, plywood, OSB, ceramic tile, marble and concrete
- Objects Detected: Wood, Ferrous Metal, Non-Ferrous Metal, PVC and Live Electric
- Wood Sensing Depth: 1 1/2" Maximum
- Non-Ferrous Metal Sensing Depth: 3" Maximum
- Ferrous Metal Sensing Depth: 3" Maximum
- PVC Pipe Sensing Depth: 3" Maximum
- Live Electric Sensing Depth: 3" Maximum
- Position Accuracy: +/- 1/2"
- Display Resolution: 320 x240
- Languages: English, Spanish, French
- Calibration: Automatic mapping of all materials
- Shipping Weight: 7.1lbs
Most DeWalt Tools purchased on or after January 1, 2004 come with a warranty package that includes a Three-Year Limited Warranty and a One-Year Free Service Contract. DeWalt Hand Tools and Mechanics tools are covered by a Limited lifetime warranty. For specific tool exceptions and warranty information on tools purchased before January 1, 2004, please visit http://bdk.force.com/FAQ/PKB_Search?brand=DeWALT