DeWalt DD5015 15/64" Impact Drill Bit
- Can be drilled into all gauges of steel, wood, and plastics
- Solid and durable one-piece design offer 5X the durability over current 2-piece alternatives
- Designed for use in 1/4" hex shank impact drivers
- Allows user to drill holes faster and with better accuracy
- Delivers clean burr free holes with reduced bit walking
- Bits ideal for HVAC, mechanical, electrical, glaziers and general contractor work
- Size: 15/64"
- See our DeWalt Impact Drill Bits "ALL"
Dewalt knows how to make the perfect drilling accessories, and that's what these Impact Drill Bits are. Formed as a solid one piece design, these impact drill bits are 5 times more durable than their current 2 piece conventional counterpart. These Dewalt impact drill bits have a patented web taper that increases rigidity of the bit, and decreases the potential for bit breakage while in use. The Impact Drill Bit's pilot point tip allows the user to drill holes quicker than any conventional split point product on the market. Dewalt is guaranteed tough and with these impact drill bits, you won't get anything less.
Dewalt Tools offers a 30-Day satisfaction guarantee on these Impact Drill Bits.
Most DeWalt Tools purchased on or after January 1, 2004 come with a warranty package that includes a Three-Year Limited Warranty and a One-Year Free Service Contract. DeWalt Hand Tools and Mechanics tools are covered by a Limited lifetime warranty. For specific tool exceptions and warranty information on tools purchased before January 1, 2004, please visit http://bdk.force.com/FAQ/PKB_Search?brand=DeWALT
Overall Rating for DeWalt DD5015 15/64" Impact Drill Bit
|(no reviews)||Be the first to rate and review this item|