DeWalt DW059B 18 Volt Cordless Detent Pin Anvil Impact Wrench
DeWalt DW059B 1/2" 18 Volt Cordless Detent Pin Anvil Impact Wrench (Bare Tool)
- 300 ft-lbs of maximum torque makes this impact and ideal choice for a wide variety of heavy duty fastening applications
- Delivers 1,650 rpm/2,600 bpm so you can get more work done faster
- Popular rocker switch design makes fastening fast and easy
- Ergonomic grip means more comfort and control even during long term usage
- Heavy duty impact mechanism puts the torque right where you need it and creates less kickback
- Durable magnesium gear case and all metal transmission for extended durability
- Batteries and Charger NOT included
Looking for a Cordless High Torque Impact Wrench from DeWalt, now you have it with the DW059B. At 300 Ft lbs, this Impact Wrench is perfect for all of those tough jobs.
Hog Ring Anvil vs. Detent Pin AnvilHog Ring Anvil: Socket comes on/off easier. Best where quick bit changes are needed.
Detent Pin Anvil: Holds the socket much more firmly, small pin needs to be depressed to remove socket. Best for high scaffolding work and where safety is a major factor.
The DW059B includes:
- One (1) DeWalt 1/2" (13mm) 18V Cordless Impact Wrench)
- (Batteries and charger sold separately)
- Voltage: 18 V
- Drive Size: 1/2" square with detent pin retention in
- No Load Speed: 1,650 rpm
- Impacts/Min: 2,600 ipm
- Max. Torque: 3,600 in-lbs
- Max. Torque: 300 ft-lbs
- Weight: 5.3 (tool only) lbs
- Length: 10-3/4 "
- Shipping Weight: 5.7 lbs
Most DeWalt Tools purchased on or after January 1, 2004 come with a warranty package that includes a Three-Year Limited Warranty and a One-Year Free Service Contract. DeWalt Hand Tools and Mechanics tools are covered by a Limited lifetime warranty. For specific tool exceptions and warranty information on tools purchased before January 1, 2004, please visit http://bdk.force.com/FAQ/PKB_Search?brand=DeWALT
Overall Rating for DeWalt DW059B 18 Volt Cordless Detent Pin Anvil Impact Wrench
By Howard from Little Rock,Ar on February 4, 2012