DeWalt DW0811 360 Deg. Self-Leveling Horizontal/Vertical Line Laser
- Simulates functionality of rotary laser projects bright crossing horizontal and vertical lines
- Vertical-adjust base for easy set-up and fine tune adjustments
- 1/4" and 5/8" Thread mounts for versatility
- Full-time pulse mode allows use with detector maintains full brightness for visibility
- Locking pendulum to help prevent damage to internal components
- Durable design over-molded housing and IP54 water/debris resistance
The DW0811 includes:
- One (1) DeWalt 360 Deg. Self-Leveling Horizontal/Vertical Line Laser
- Weight: 1.6 lbs.
- Indoor Visibility Range: 30-ft
- Self-Leveling Range: 100 Degrees
- Laser Class: II
DeWalt Combination Laser Levels
Most DeWalt Tools purchased on or after January 1, 2004 come with a warranty package that includes a Three-Year Limited Warranty and a One-Year Free Service Contract. DeWalt Hand Tools and Mechanics tools are covered by a Limited lifetime warranty. For specific tool exceptions and warranty information on tools purchased before January 1, 2004, please visit http://bdk.force.com/FAQ/PKB_Search?brand=DeWALT
Overall Rating for DeWalt DW0811 Self-Leveling Horizontal/Vertical Line Laser
Quick and Easy
By Dan from Somers, CT on November 28, 2014
The level projects a continuous red line of sufficient intensity to be seen OK under most interior lighting conditions.
The laser is self-leveling, and the power switch also locks the level for travel when you turn the laser off.