DeWalt DW087K Self-Leveling Line Laser (Horizontal & Vertical) Split Beam Laser Line PLUS Hard Carrying Case
- Accurate to +/- 1/8" at 30' for level applications
- Built in magnetic pivot bracket mounts easily on metal surfaces
- Overmolded housing for added jobsite durability
- 1 button operation and control panel for ease of use
- Universal wall mount for use on steel track or wood/drywall mounting
Lasers, like life, can go either wonderfully well or wretchedly wrong depending on the choices you make. The incorrect laser purchase can be an utter contracting nightmare, regardless of whether you're a Professional, completing steel framing, or a tool enthusiast setting cabinets in a refurbished kitchen. That's why there is the DeWalt DW087K self-leveling split beam laser line. DeWalt even made the job that much easier for the end user by creating the DW087K with self-leveling technology, as well as 1-button operation and control panel. The DW087K is perfect for everything from hanging items to mounting boxes with ease. Users all attest that when serious, quality leveling is required, there is no other consideration but the DeWalt DW087K self-leveling split beam laser line.
The DW087K includes:
- One (1) DeWalt Self Leveling Split Beam Laser
- One (1) Universal Wall Mount
- Three (3) (AA) batteries for 20+ hours run-time
- One (1) Hard carrying case
- Power Supply 3 "AA" batteries
- Self-Leveling Range 5°
- Indoor Visibility Range 50 ft
- Laser Class II
Most DeWalt Tools purchased on or after January 1, 2004 come with a warranty package that includes:
Three-Year Limited Warranty. DeWalt will repair, without charge, any defects due to faulty materials or workmanship for three years from the date of purchase. This warranty does not cover part failure due to normal wear or tool abuse. For further detail of warranty coverage and warranty repair information, visit www.dewalt.com or call 1-800-4-DEWALT (1-800-433-9258). This warranty does not apply to accessories or damage caused where repairs have been made or attempted by others. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may have other rights which vary in certain states or provinces.
In addition to the warranty, DeWalt tools are covered by our:
- One-Year Free Service Contract. DeWalt will maintain the tool and replace worn parts caused by normal use, for free, any time during the first year after purchase.
- 90-Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied with the performance of your DeWalt Power Tool, Laser, or Nailer for any reason, you can return it within 90 days from the date of purchase with a receipt for a full refund – no questions asked.
- DeWalt HAND TOOLS LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY
DeWalt warrants this product to the original purchaser for its useful life (not to exceed one year for products with electrical or electronic components) against deficiencies in material and workmanship. This LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY does not cover products that are improperly used, abused, altered or repaired. Deficient products will be replaced or repaired.
THIS LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY IS GIVEN IN LIEU OF ALL OTHERS INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND EXCLUDES ALL INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts or the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so these limitations may not apply to you. This LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY gives you specific legal rights that may vary from state to state.
- DEWALT MECHANICS TOOLS FULL LIFETIME WARRANTY
If any DEWALT Mechanics Tool ever fails, DEWALT will replace it. Tools covered by the warranty include: wrenches, sockets, ratchets and drive accessories. Tools which have been improperly used, abused or altered are not covered under policy. Proof of purchase is required. Warranty is not transferable. Do not return this product to a store. See DEWALT.com for details or simply call 1-800-4DEWALT (1-800-443-9258)and DEWALT will ship a replacement. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.
- See specific tools for exceptions and/or read the Warranty FAQ.
- Click here for warranty information on tools purchased before January 1, 2004.
We believe a solid warranty package ensures the safety, reliability and service our products are meant to deliver — from the beginning to the end of every job.
Overall Rating for DeWalt DW087K Self-Leveling Line Laser (Horizontal & Vertical)
DeWalt DW087K Self-Leveling Line Laser (Horizontal & Vertical)
By Minh Nguyen from Jacksonville, Florida on June 17, 2012
Pros:I have not used this laser yet. Nevertheless, I bought this tool to install a suspended ceiling system and I've believed that it should be the right tool.
it' too early to tell that if this tool is reliable or not. Time will tell.