DeWalt DW1916B Split Point Drill Bit
DeWalt DW1916B 1/4" Split Point Drill Bit
- Pilot point tip starts on contact to ensure clean and accurate holes
- Available in many different sizes
- Tapered web reinforces bit for less breakage and increased longevity
- Size markings are located above the shank to prevent wear
- Bit won't spin independent of the chuck thanks to the no-spin shank
- Size: 1/4"
- Pkg Qty: 1
- See our DeWalt Fractional Split Point Drill Bits "ALL"
The best drill in the world won't help if you are using poor quality drill bits. Use DeWalt Split Point Drill Bits; they are reinforced by a tapered web for less breakage and increased longevity. Wear is prevented due to the size markings being located above the shank. Nothing is more frustrating when the bit spins independently of the chuck. Luckily this bit features a no-spin shank, which speaks for itself. They are available in many different sizes to perfectly fit your needs. Get the best prices on all DeWalt accessories only at Tools Plus.
Most DeWalt Tools purchased on or after January 1, 2004 come with a warranty package that includes a Three-Year Limited Warranty and a One-Year Free Service Contract. DeWalt Hand Tools and Mechanics tools are covered by a Limited lifetime warranty. For specific tool exceptions and warranty information on tools purchased before January 1, 2004, please visit http://bdk.force.com/FAQ/PKB_Search?brand=DeWALT