DeWalt DW235G Heavy-Duty VSR Drill (0-850 rpm)
DeWalt DW235G 1/2" Heavy-Duty VSR Drill (0-850 rpm)
- Variable Speed
- Helical cut steel heat-treated gears
- 360° side handle
- 1/2" Keyed heavy/duty chuck
- 2-finger soft-grip trigger switch
- Recommended Replacement for the MAK6402
The DW235G includes:
- One (1) DW235 Drill
- One (1) 360° Side handle
- One (1) Chuck key
- One (1) Chuck key holder
- Helical-cut steel, heat-treated gears for smooth operation
- Metal gear housing for increased durability
- Two-finger, rubber trigger for increased comfort
- 360° side handle for greater control
- Chuck Size: 1/2 "
- Keyless Chuck: N/A
- Amps 7.8
- No Load Speed: 0-850 RPM
- Max Watts Out: 600
- Gear Reduction: Double
- Anti-Lock Control: No
- Spindle Lock: N/A
- Capacity In Wood (Spade Bit): 1-1/2 "
- Capacity In Wood (Self-Feed): 2-1/8 "
- Capacity In Wood (Hole Saw): 3-1/2 "
- Capacity In Wood (Auger Bit): 1-1/8 "
- Capacity In Steel (Twist Bit): 1/2 "
- Capacity In Steel (Hole Saw): 1-1/2 "
- Weight: 4.2 lbs
- Shipping Weight: 5.6 lbs
Most DeWalt Tools purchased on or after January 1, 2004 come with a warranty package that includes a Three-Year Limited Warranty and a One-Year Free Service Contract. DeWalt Hand Tools and Mechanics tools are covered by a Limited lifetime warranty. For specific tool exceptions and warranty information on tools purchased before January 1, 2004, please visit http://bdk.force.com/FAQ/PKB_Search?brand=DeWALT