DeWalt DW294 3/4" Impact Wrench with Detent Pin Anvil
- A great choice for automotive repair shops, assembly work and heavy duty construction jobs
- All ball bearing construction offers smooth operation and extended tool life
- Powerful motor delivers plenty of torque to take on the toughest fastening projects with ease
- 3/4" detent pin anvil helps transfer torque more efficiently to the bit
- Equally powerful reverse mode helps to loosen even the most stubborn fasteners
- Cushion grip handle provides all the comfort and control needed for long hours of use
- Compact design and reduced weight make the impact easier to control in tight spots
- Covered by DeWalt's Limited 3 Year Warranty
Designed to meet the needs of the most demanding professionals, the DeWalt DW294 3/4" Impact Wrench with Detent Pin Anvil sports all the power needed to attack the toughest fastening jobs. 345 ft-lbs. of torque in forward and reverse allows you to deal with the most difficult fasteners confidentially, and to get the job done faster and more efficiently. And no worries about all that power taking its toll on your body; the DW294 features a comfortable grip and balanced design that will keep you working longer without the aches and pains. Professionals demand professional quality in all their tools, and the DeWalt DW294 3/4" Impact Wrench delivers all the performance and reliability that DeWalt has become legendary for.
The DW294 includes:
- One (1) DeWalt 3/4" Impact Wrench with Detent Pin Anvil
- Amps: 7.5Amps
- No Load Speed: 2,100rpm
- Max Torque: 345ft-lbs
- Impacts/Min: 2,700ipm
- Tool Length: 11-1/4"
- Weight: 7.0lbs
Most DeWalt Tools purchased on or after January 1, 2004 come with a warranty package that includes:
Three-Year Limited Warranty. DeWalt will repair, without charge, any defects due to faulty materials or workmanship for three years from the date of purchase. This warranty does not cover part failure due to normal wear or tool abuse. For further detail of warranty coverage and warranty repair information, visit www.dewalt.com or call 1-800-4-DEWALT (1-800-433-9258). This warranty does not apply to accessories or damage caused where repairs have been made or attempted by others. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may have other rights which vary in certain states or provinces.
In addition to the warranty, DeWalt tools are covered by our:
- One-Year Free Service Contract. DeWalt will maintain the tool and replace worn parts caused by normal use, for free, any time during the first year after purchase.
- 90-Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied with the performance of your DeWalt Power Tool, Laser, or Nailer for any reason, you can return it within 90 days from the date of purchase with a receipt for a full refund – no questions asked.
- DeWalt HAND TOOLS LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY
DeWalt warrants this product to the original purchaser for its useful life (not to exceed one year for products with electrical or electronic components) against deficiencies in material and workmanship. This LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY does not cover products that are improperly used, abused, altered or repaired. Deficient products will be replaced or repaired.
THIS LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY IS GIVEN IN LIEU OF ALL OTHERS INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND EXCLUDES ALL INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts or the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so these limitations may not apply to you. This LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY gives you specific legal rights that may vary from state to state.
- DEWALT MECHANICS TOOLS FULL LIFETIME WARRANTY
If any DEWALT Mechanics Tool ever fails, DEWALT will replace it. Tools covered by the warranty include: wrenches, sockets, ratchets and drive accessories. Tools which have been improperly used, abused or altered are not covered under policy. Proof of purchase is required. Warranty is not transferable. Do not return this product to a store. See DEWALT.com for details or simply call 1-800-4DEWALT (1-800-443-9258)and DEWALT will ship a replacement. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.
- See specific tools for exceptions and/or read the Warranty FAQ.
- Click here for warranty information on tools purchased before January 1, 2004.
We believe a solid warranty package ensures the safety, reliability and service our products are meant to deliver — from the beginning to the end of every job.