DeWalt DW331K (Reconditioned) Heavy-Duty Variable Speed Jig Saw Top-Handle
- Powerful 6.5 Amp motor
- Variable strokes per minute
- Lever-action keyless blade change
- All metal gear case
- 4-Position orbital action
- Innovative flush cutting blade system
- Positive bevel detents
- Counter-balance mechanism
The DW331K (Reconditioned) includes:
- DW331KR Reconditioned Top-Handle Jig Saw
- Kit Box
- Powerful 6.5 Amp motor delivers the cutting power for the most demanding materials
- Variable speed delivers 500 - 3,100 strokes per minute for optimal cutting speed for all applications
- Lever-action keyless blade change makes blade replacement fast and easy
- All-metal gear case and keyless blade lever enhance tool durability in a professional shop environment
- 4-position orbital action allows for faster, more aggressive cuts
- Innovative flush cutting blade system allows for the completion of flush cuts without up cutting
- Positive bevel detents ensure accuracy at the most common angles 0°, 15°, 30°, and 45°
- Counter-balance mechanism reduces vibration and user fatigue
- Extra-large rubber grip dampens vibration and provides comfort during prolonged use
- Integrated dust blower maintains visibility of cut line
- Non-marring shoe cover protects soft or glossy materails from scratches from the shoe
- Accepts only T-shank blades for optimal holding power
- Rating: 120 Volts AC
- Amperage: 6.5
- No-load Speed: 500-3,100 SPM
- Stroke Length: 1"
- Keyless Blade Clamp: Yes
- Dust Blower: Yes
- Orbital Action: 4 Position
- Capacity in Mild Steel: 3/8"
- Capacity in Aluminum: 3/4"
- Capacity in Hardwood: 4-1/3"
- Weight: 6.4 lbs
Most DeWalt Tools purchased on or after January 1, 2004 come with a warranty package that includes:
Three-Year Limited Warranty. DeWalt will repair, without charge, any defects due to faulty materials or workmanship for three years from the date of purchase. This warranty does not cover part failure due to normal wear or tool abuse. For further detail of warranty coverage and warranty repair information, visit www.dewalt.com or call 1-800-4-DEWALT (1-800-433-9258). This warranty does not apply to accessories or damage caused where repairs have been made or attempted by others. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may have other rights which vary in certain states or provinces.
In addition to the warranty, DeWalt tools are covered by our:
- One-Year Free Service Contract. DeWalt will maintain the tool and replace worn parts caused by normal use, for free, any time during the first year after purchase.
- 90-Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied with the performance of your DeWalt Power Tool, Laser, or Nailer for any reason, you can return it within 90 days from the date of purchase with a receipt for a full refund – no questions asked.
- DeWalt HAND TOOLS LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY
DeWalt warrants this product to the original purchaser for its useful life (not to exceed one year for products with electrical or electronic components) against deficiencies in material and workmanship. This LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY does not cover products that are improperly used, abused, altered or repaired. Deficient products will be replaced or repaired.
THIS LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY IS GIVEN IN LIEU OF ALL OTHERS INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND EXCLUDES ALL INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts or the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so these limitations may not apply to you. This LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY gives you specific legal rights that may vary from state to state.
- DEWALT MECHANICS TOOLS FULL LIFETIME WARRANTY
If any DEWALT Mechanics Tool ever fails, DEWALT will replace it. Tools covered by the warranty include: wrenches, sockets, ratchets and drive accessories. Tools which have been improperly used, abused or altered are not covered under policy. Proof of purchase is required. Warranty is not transferable. Do not return this product to a store. See DEWALT.com for details or simply call 1-800-4DEWALT (1-800-443-9258)and DEWALT will ship a replacement. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.
- See specific tools for exceptions and/or read the Warranty FAQ.
- Click here for warranty information on tools purchased before January 1, 2004.
We believe a solid warranty package ensures the safety, reliability and service our products are meant to deliver — from the beginning to the end of every job.